LOS ANGELES, March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ICAP Patent Brokerage, a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage firm and organizer of ICAP Ocean Tomo Auctions, is offering for auction a patented technique to provide more complete and timely data on the activities and appearances of celebrities and sports teams from George Likourezos, Michael A. Scaturro and Paul E. Scaturro. The lot will be included in the 15th ICAP Ocean Tomo IP Auction on March 29, 2012, at Terranea Resort near Los Angeles, California.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
This patent portfolio discloses techniques for providing the activity details or itineraries of celebrities to fans.
- Information about a celebrity's activities is collected by the disclosed system from various sources such as the Internet, or through managers or publicists.
- The system may automatically receive schedule data via a network, such as the Internet.
- The collected information is automatically or manually processed and subsequently stored in a media schedule database.
- Fans can therefore visit a single website having this media schedule database to search for the information, or subscribe to services for getting this information without browsing various sources on the Internet.
- The disclosed system may provide information about people associated with a specific individual searched for by the fans (e.g., other members of a musical group or other members of a sports team etc.).
This IP is important for companies developing or operating social networking websites.
Companies who have cited this patent portfolio include:
The Invention Science Fund I LLC, Backchannelmedia Inc., NEC Corporation
To learn more about the assets available for sale in this portfolio:
Contact Paul Greco of ICAP Patent Brokerage at 212-815-6692 or [email protected]
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world's leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information go to www.icap.com.
SOURCE ICAP Patent Brokerage