NEENAH, Wis., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate a Centennial milestone, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, provider of Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance, is partnering with celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss to honor and reward couples' commitments to "Everlasting Love". Starting today, through May 21, 2013, people can share their stories of Everlasting Love at www.PerfectCircleInsurance.com/EverlastingLove, for a chance to win $11,000 Erica Courtney diamond earrings.
Jewelers Mutual has been insuring jewelry and jewelry businesses for 100 years and has been helping protect peoples' personal possessions – like wedding bands, anniversary necklaces and engagement rings – since 1953. Wedding bands and engagement rings are more than gifts to mark an occasion; they symbolize a couple's eternal love and commitment. The "Everlasting Love" contest is a way to showcase couples who exemplify everlasting love.
"Protecting the symbols and memories of your everlasting love is worth more than people know," said –Patrick Drummond, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Jewelers Mutual. "We're excited to partner with Mindy Weiss, who understands the importance of helping couples create cherished memories that are unique to them. Through the Everlasting Love contest, we're reminding people how important it is to protect what means most."
The average combined cost of an engagement or wedding ring is nearly $6,500.1 Coupled with the sentimental value of the couple's love story, losing a ring can cause grief and pain – it's losing a part of their history. With a personal jewelry insurance policy by Jewelers Mutual, people can live worry free knowing that their special moments and memories are being protected by the established experts in jewelry insurance.
Share Your Everlasting Story Today
To enter, submit a video, photo or text entry at www.PerfectCircleInsurance.com/EverlastingLove that represents your take on everlasting love. Entries will go live once submitted and approved. Once uploaded, you can promote your entry via social media to achieve the most votes. From May 22-May 30, 2013, America will narrow the entries down to five finalists. The winner will be announced on or before June 10, 2013.
Mindy Weiss' Tips For Your Wedding Day, Your Ever After
Mindy Weiss, best-selling author of "The Wedding Planner and Organizer" (Workman Publishing, 2012), always encourages couples to add personal jewelry to their wedding planning list.
"Just like I emphasize the importance of finding the perfect photographer to capture and protect the memories of your wedding day, I also encourage couples to protect the symbols of those memories," said Mindy, who has planned weddings for high-profile clients including Fergie & Josh Duhamel, Ellen Degeneres & Portia Rossi, Hilary Duff and Mike Comer, and who is also the exclusive planner to ABC's "The Bachelorette" televised weddings. "Especially looking ahead to the honeymoon, you want those rings kept safe with Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance from Jewelers Mutual."
With Jewelers Mutual, policyholders will receive a replacement or repair of the same kind and quality of jewelry, whether it was lost, stolen damaged or mysteriously disappeared.
Mindy shares additional tips for how couples can make their wedding day one that's filled with everlasting memories:
- It's All About You. There are an overwhelming number of resources out there from bridal magazines to Pinterest to help brides get inspired and plan their wedding. It's great to gather ideas of what you like, but always remember to turn that inspiration into elements that will reflect you as a couple and stand out from the rest. I always start my consultations by asking couples to tell me their stories – how they met, what they love about each other, their vision for the wedding – and then I create the concept to tell their story.
- Communication is Key. Honesty is very important during the wedding planning process and can be a great lesson leading into marriage. Make sure you and your partner are on the same page with all logistics, starting from your vision and ending with the memories you're hoping to make. Believe me, it will make you an even stronger couple and make for a very happy wedding…and marriage!
- Just Breathe. Don't try to plan your wedding in a day. This major investment should be a carefully thought out process, that takes a lot of legwork and logistics. My latest book, The Wedding Planner & Organizer, helps couples keep track of every detail leading up to their Big Day, so you can take a few breaths along the way.
- Quality Time. Take a moment to be alone with your partner on the Big Day. It's so easy to get caught up in the chaos and distracted visiting with all your guests. After the ceremony, take 15 minutes alone with your partner to soak in the moment and reflect on what the day really means to you as you begin this journey together.
- Protect What Means Most. There are so many great ways to preserve the memories created at your wedding – memories that will last a lifetime – from putting out polaroids at the wedding tables to creating your own photo album or wedding box. One way I like to ensure their memories are kept safe is encouraging clients to purchase Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance from Jewelers Mutual. A personal jewelry insurance policy is a guaranteed way to ensure they're protecting the symbols of their love and vows, what their wedding day really stands for.
For more information on Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance, to review a sample policy or to add jewelry to a current Jewelers Mutual policy, visit www.PerfectCircleInsurance.com. Connect with Jewelers Mutual's Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance on Facebook at Facebook.com/PerfectCircleInsurance or follow @PerfectCircleJM on Twitter.
Disclaimer: Coverage is subject to the provisions, limitations, exclusions and endorsements in the policy and the level of coverage you select.
1 Source: TheKnot.com & WeddingChannel.com 2011 Real Weddings Survey
About Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company is the only company specializing exclusively in jewelry insurance in the United States and Canada. The company's strong financial position is reflected in its 26 consecutive ratings of "A+ Superior" from A.M. Best Company. Jewelers Mutual was founded in 1913 in Neenah, Wisconsin, by jewelers seeking to meet their unique insurance needs. Today, Jewelers Mutual is the leading insurer of retail jewelers in North America and also insures wholesalers, manufacturers, custom designers, repair businesses, bench jewelers, and appraisers. Approximately 10,000 commercial policyholders insure their jewelry businesses with Jewelers Mutual. Additionally, more than 270,000 individuals trust Jewelers Mutual and its Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance to protect their jewelry possessions. These individuals collectively carry in excess of $4 billion in personal insurance coverage. Visit the Jewelers Mutual website at www.JewelersMutual.com to learn more.
SOURCE Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company