ALBANY, New York, July 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Industries in life sciences utilize an array of cell separation and sorting technologies for developing better disease diagnostics and therapeutics for a wide range of diseases. Strides in the cell separation technology market have been spurred by rapidly growing number of studies in gene therapies.
Advances in microfluidics are expanding options for cell biologists looking for new techniques in cell separation technology market. Incorporation of laser capture micro dissection and buoyancy-activated cell sorting will likely expand avenues for cancer patients and unlock encouraging prospects for stem cell researchers, opine analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR).
The vast growth revenue potential is evident in the valuation of the cell separation technology market. In 2018, it reached ~US$ 5 Bn in 2018 and is projected to climb to ~US$ 13.6 Bn, representing CAGR of ~ 12% during 2019–2027.
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1925
Key Findings of Cell Separation Technology Report
- Of all the application segments in the cell separation technology market, stem cell research led in 2018; opportunities to thrive on back of rapidly growing clinical research in regenerative medicine
- Of the various end users, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies led in 2018; demand for cutting-edge cell separation techniques for drug making drive growth
- Of all the key regional markets, North America held the top share in 2018; this is trailed by Europe market
- Asia Pacific cell separation technology market to expand at remarkably high growth rate during 2019–2027; stem cell and cancer to impart marked momentum
- Landscape has been highly competitive; players in cell separation technology market jostle for unveiling novel techniques and platforms
Explore 191 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Cell Separation Technology Market (Technology Type: Immunomagnetic Cell Separation, Fluorescence-activated Cell Sorting, Density Gradient Centrifugation, Microfluidic Cell Separation, and Others; Application: Stem Cell Research, Immunology, Neuroscience, Cancer Research, and Others; End User: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1925
Cell Separation Technology Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Cell biologists constantly strive to gain access to cutting-edge cell sorter technologies for meeting the needs of clinical trials gene therapies. An increased impetus has come from the role of cell-based research in management of chronic diseases and cancer.
- Over the past four decades, significant numbers of microfluidics have gained commercialization in cell sorting technologies, underpinning the rising revenue potential in cell separation technology market.
- Strides in contemporary cell separation techniques expand the technological capabilities of end users in cell separation technology market. Fluorescence-activated Cell Sorting (FACS) technology is a case in point.
- The utilization of modern cell separation technologies, such as novel micro fluids, in cancer research is boosting the market. A case in point is their use in the detection of circulating tumor cells
Purchase the Cell Separation Technology Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1925<ype=S
Cell Separation Technology Market: Competitive Dynamics
The cell separation technology market is increasingly competitive with proliferating use of cell sorter techniques in biotechnology and drug making industry. However, the presence of a large players make the landscape consolidated. Of note, these well-entrenched players are trying to retain their prominence by constantly unveiling novel cell sorter platforms. On the other hand, rising demand for these platforms in biotech industry of developing economies has gained momentum recently by various government initiatives.
Synergistic partnerships in microfluidics will shape the future contours of the cell separation technology market, as their efforts will set the pace of commercialization of next-generation cell sorter platforms.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1925
Cell Separation Technology Market: Regional Landscape
Among the various regions, North America has been a leading region for the global the cell separation technology market. The regional revenue streams have been invigorated by the adoption of various cell sorter platforms by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies for cancer research and gene therapies.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific has shown a remarkable revenue prospects in recent years. Focus of private and public healthcare system in stem cell research has fueled the uptake of an array of cell separation techniques. Cell researchers in China and India are utilizing novel platforms.
Global Cell Separation Technology Market: Segmentation
- Immunomagnetic Cell Separation
- Fluorescence-activated Cell Sorting
- Density Gradient Centrifugation
- Microfluidic Cell Separation
- Stem Cell Research
- Cancer Research
By End User
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Stem Cells Market: Stem Cells Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 13.8% during the period from 2017 to 2025 to become worth US$270.5 bn by 2025, The growing prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing investments of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies in stem cell research are the key driving factors for the market
Cell Culture Market: Cell Culture Market is expected to register a 9.5% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025. The valuation of 2016 was around US$13.00 bn and is anticipated to remain stable by the end of the forecast period. Owing to increased focus on Research and Development activities, and the development of healthcare sector and high unmet clinical needs in the region, the market is expanding with 10.0% CAGR in Asia Pacific
3D Cell Culture Market: 3D Cell Culture Market is driven by increase in adoption of 3D cell culture in diagnostic centers, hospitals, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and rise in demand in organ transplantation, tissue regeneration, and regenerative medicine
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research