TYSONS CORNER, Va., May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellebrite, the global leader in Digital Intelligence (DI) solutions for public and private sectors, today announced it has rebranded the industry's most comprehensive Digital Intelligence product suite. Building on accelerated company growth and continuing its mission to enable customers to create safer communities through digital transformation, the company detailed new product capabilities with enhanced user experience. The changes are the culmination of over two decades of innovation in accessing, managing and analyzing data with cutting edge technology.
"Digital Intelligence is an expanding space and this evolution reflects our continued commitment to lead and shape it alongside our customers and partners," said Mark Gambill, CMO. "Digital Forensics is part of a wider space: Digital Intelligence. It's much more than access to data – it's about managing and analyzing it to quickly pinpoint the critical evidence to complete an investigation."
New Product Names
The new product names go into effect on May 19, 2020.
Innovating To Optimize The Investigation Workflow
Each year, nearly 10,000 organizations across the globe depend on the latest innovation delivered in Cellebrite's Digital Intelligence solutions to assist in over 5 million cases each year. The following is available as of today:
- Cellebrite Physical Analyzer 7.33: Surface relevant data more quickly with an intuitive user interface and capabilities that enhance accessibility to data from extracted devices.
- Cellebrite UFED Cloud: Gain the ability to access cloud data from over 50 sources. Instantly view digital activity across multiple devices and locations, including device backups. Use watch-lists, text translations, and data enrichment to improve the review process.
- One Simplified Review Process: Users of Physical Analyzer can now add UFED Cloud capabilities to their Cellebrite Physical Analyzer for a seamless review process.
Evolving Data Analysis For Actionable Insights
Customers can automate the analysis of digital data using AI to identify patterns, reveal connections and uncover leads with greater speed and accuracy with Cellebrite Pathfinder.
- Multi-Data Sources: Ingestion of multiple source files including, mobile devices, computer, cloud, call-detail-records, third party applications and a variety of file extensions.
- Unique Investigation Modules: Automatically surface critical insights from very large datasets with a single dashboard with multiple views, including suggestive search.
- Flexible Infrastructure: Adhere to regulatory requirements with enhanced user management, permissions and performance monitoring.
"We live in an amazing time where technology has transformed the way agencies and businesses operate," said Mark Gambill, Cellebrite, CMO. "The clock is ticking for them with each investigation. Organizations can't keep up with the volume of information available and what is needed is the ability to accelerate the process to get to actionable intelligence. The demand for the Digital Intelligence solutions we provide is greater than ever."
To help expedite their digital transformation, Cellebrite is now offering customers bundled solutions enabling them to quickly implement industry specific workflows.
- Law Enforcement: Build stronger cases and protect communities with Digital Intelligence solutions for Forensic Examiners, Investigators, Field Teams, Prosecutors and Agency Management.
- Military & Intelligence: Gain valuable intel in seconds with Digital Intelligence solutions for SSE operatives, Counter-intelligence and Counter-narcotics agents.
- Business: Protect corporate assets and strengthen civil cases with Digital Intelligence solutions for Corporate Investigation, eDiscovery, and Incident Response.
To learn more about recent product updates and solution capabilities, please read the in-depth blog.
Cellebrite is the global leader of Digital Intelligence solutions for the law enforcement, government and enterprise organizations. Cellebrite delivers an extensive suite of innovative software solutions, analytic tools, and training designed to accelerate digital investigations and address the growing complexity of handling crime and security challenges in the digital era. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 150 countries, Cellebrite is helping fulfill the joint mission of creating a safer world. To learn more visit us at www.cellebrite.com
Olga Shmuklyer, SVP
Mobile: (917) 715-0329
Adam Jaffe, VP of Global
Mobile: +1 609 502 6889