WASHINGTON, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In advance of the Indiana primary on May 3, the U.S. Census Bureau presents a variety of statistics that give an overall profile of the state's voting-age population and industries. Statistics include:
- Voting-age population and estimate of eligible voters (i.e., citizens age 18 and older).
- Breakdown of voting-age population by race and Hispanic origin (Hispanic origin and race alone) (race alone or in combination).
- Selected economic characteristics, including median household income and poverty.
- Selected social characteristics, including educational attainment.
- County Business Patterns (providing information on employment by specific industries).
- Statistics on voting and registration.
No news release associated with these reports. Tip Sheet only.
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau