LONDON, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Visionary Leadership to Unlock Growth and Innovation Opportunities Amidst Digital Transformation
Asian economies are in the midst of intense disruption. Digital transformation, competitive complexities, and changing customer demands are fostering new business models and strategic responses. This offers visionary CEOs the prospect of reshaping the business landscape, and accelerating unique growth and innovation opportunities.
Frost & Sullivan's annual CEOs' Perspectives on Growth, Innovation, and Leadership in Asia, 2016 is an in-depth survey of business leaders from a wide cross-section of industries, with the overarching themes of growth, innovation, and leadership. It offers insights into how Asia's business leaders are tackling this volatility and future-proofing their growth.
Revenue growth is the number 1 growth objective for CEOs over the next five years. Organizations, however, cite growth strategy implementation as a critical challenge. The CEO survey reveals the areas in which CEOs and business leaders need to improve their performance to steer a course of growth amidst increasing competitive pressures.
Digital transformation is highlighted as a dominant growth, innovation and leadership catalyst over the next five years. However, the CEO survey indicates that the speed of technology change represents a real and immediate challenge, while also revealing the strategies CEOs are employing to drive maximum gains from digital disruption.
Growth, competition, technology advances and changing stakeholder demands are germinating new business models. However, respondents indicate difficulties in integrating and strategically executing new business models. The CEO survey details some of the key emerging business models and evaluates whether companies have been able to effectively integrate these new business models into their organizations to drive growth.
Disruptive innovators have transformed virtually every industry across the global business landscape. Organizations that do not embrace this disruption, fail to focus on innovation and growth, integrate new business models, and align with customer needs will find themselves increasingly marginalized.
Frost & Sullivan's CEO's Perspectives on Growth, Innovation, and Leadership in Asia, 2016 provides vital insights into the ways organizations are strategically responding to this environment. It spotlights emerging technologies, Mega Trends, and business models that are creating unparalleled opportunities for sustained growth, disruptive innovation, and visionary leadership.
Key Questions the Study will Answer:
- What are the key growth objectives for organizations over the next 5 years?
- Are companies achieving their growth objectives? If not, what is holding them back?
- What are the top ten growth opportunity themes for the future and which ones are organizations most likely to leverage?
- Which major strategies have delivered the most growth to organizations in the past three years and which strategies are organizations most likely to rely on to drive growth in the next three years?
- In what direction are stakeholder expectations evolving and what are some of the strategic responses that organizations are adopting to address these demands?
- What do organizations identify as being their most significant external and internal challenges?
- How do companies rate their growth and innovation performance?
- Which top technology, Mega Trends and business models have the potential to disrupt organizations?
- Which companies are identified as the most disruptive industry innovators?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683700/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceos-perspectives-on-growth-innovation-and-leadership-in-asia-2016-300411887.html