NEW YORK, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Sunergy, Inc. (OTCQB: SNEY) engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The management has recently changed the operating plan from an exploration model to a cash flow driven model, and is positioned to grow operating cash flow by maximizing the benefits of previous property acquisitions. Use this link to learn more about the new cash driven business model and expectation of management: SNEY CFA Report
OriginOil, Inc. (OTCQB: OOIL) has developed a break-through water cleanup technology for the oil and gas, algae, and other water-intensive industries. In December 2013, OriginOil launched a showcase exhibiting two new models aimed at the fast growing Aquaculture Industry. The following link will provide more insight into the practical uses and potential of this patented technology:OOIL CFA Report
BeBevCo. (PINKSHEETS: BBDA) is a beverage company with the number 1 Relaxation beverage known as KOMA Unwind. The company reported the highest grossing quarter in the Company's History in November 2013, and has recently also developed products aimed at the Relaxation Ice Cream industry. Read more about national distributors, chain stores, and supercenters that are now carrying BeBevCo brands here: BBDA CFA Report
1. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Osman Ghani, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
2. This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
3. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to email@example.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared by Small Cap Specialists, LLC and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Small Cap Street, LLC in this article or report. Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Small Cap Street, LLC is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Small Cap Street, LLC whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Small Cap Street, LLC expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Small Cap Street, LLC does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Small Cap Street, LLC