NEW YORK, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Coastal Shows has chosen New York City as the location for its next crowdfunding event, bringing industry experts and leaders together June 26 and 27 for the Crowdfund Global Expo (CFGE) Crowdfund Investment and Alternative Finance Summit.
Leading capital markets experts will focus on new crowdfunding and alternative finance, featuring keynote speakers and panels on cutting-edge topics in real estate, lending, banking and alternative finance. Participants will explore new and exciting opportunities within the investment crowdfunding industry and discover alternative finance's importance in the rapidly changing financial services sector.
"Our highly curated and targeted programming allows the country's leading crowdfunding and alternative finance experts to talk about the sizeable growth in new investment and lending opportunities and tell their personal stories of growth in this space," said Andrea Downs, CEO of Coastal Shows. "We have a full program for institutional investors, financial advisors, inspiring executives and successful business owners. The networking opportunity alone is unparalleled."
The conference at the Conrad Hilton will provide real estate professionals, hedge fund managers and other institutional investors and financial service professionals with education and unprecedented networking from some of the country's leading experts in the space, including:
- Mark S. Roderick, Attorney, Flaster/Greenberg PC
- Joseph Barizoni, CEO, Community Leader
- Doug Atkin, Executive Director, Guggenheim
- Ed Dartley, Attorney, Pepper Hamilton and Bloomberg Alternatives Marketing Council
- Dr. Dolf De Roos, Senior Advisor, Wealth Migrate
- Lewis Feldman, Goodwin Procter
- Amy Cortese, Reporter, New York Times
- Tucker Max, Author, Co-founder, StoryArk
- Joe Elias, Co-Founder, Loquidity
- Rishi Thakkar, Realty Mogul
- DJ Paul, CSO, GATE Global Impact; Co-Chair, CIFRA
- Brandon Jenkins, Co-Founder, Head of Product Development, Fundrise
- Andrew Scharf, VP, OurCrowd
- Kevin Swill, COO, Carlton Group
- AdaPia d'Errico, CMO, Patch of Land
- Albert Periu, Director of Business Development, Funding Circle USA
- Scott Picken, Founder and CEO, Wealth Migrate
- Georgia Quinn, Senior Associate, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Andrew Dix, Co-Founder, Crowdfund Insider
- Ryan Feit, Co-Founder and CEO, SeedInvest
- Manish Kapoor, Managing Partner, West Wheelock Capital
- Michael Finkelstein, CEO, Credit Junction
- David Snitkof, Founder, Orchard
- Ethan Senturia, CEO, Dealstruck
- JL Law, Co-Founder, Verify Investor
- Jesse Clem, Co-Founder, Loquidity
- Rob Snow, Founding Member, Carillion Capital
- Richard Weintraub, Chief Compliance Officer, CommunityLeader
- Patrick Hagen, Regional Business Development Manager, The Entrust Group
- Michael McNair, Trust Officer, IRA Trust Services Company
- Candace Klein, CSO, Dealstruck
- Joy Schoffler, Principal, Leverage PR
- Ryan W. Schneider, VP of Business Development, Self-directed IRA Services, Inc.
- Brian Korn, Corporate & Securities Lawyer, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Yoel Kranz, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Stefano D'Aniello, Co-Founder, Groundbreaker
- Brett Johnson, Founder and CEO, OneMedPlace
Experts such as securities attorney Mark Roderick will speak about the importance of knowing the ins and outs of crowdfunding and related securities regulations.
"The CFGE Crowdfund Investment and Alternative Finance Summit is the premier networking event for accredited and institutional investors. Where securities are sold only to accredited investors under Rule 506(b) or 506(c), the issuer is not required to provide the information described in Rule 506(b)2) – or any other information, for that matter. Investor verification, general solicitation and the new Title II rules as well as financial strategies will be covered by the high-level diversified speakers lined up by Coastal Shows," Roderick said.
This is a must-attend event for investors, executives, banks and lending institutions, as the CFGE Crowdfund Investment and Alternative Finance Summit will showcase how crowdfunding is revolutionizing markets far beyond the tech scene.
For more information regarding sponsoring, speaking at or attending this event, contact [email protected]. Members of the media wanting to secure a press pass to the conference should reach out to [email protected].
About Coastal Shows
Coastal Shows is an international, full-service media company providing top-tier, modern finance and crowdfunding educational experiences in the form of multifunctional events and tradeshows. As the producer of internationally recognized leading events, including the Crowdfund Global Expo (CFGE) and CFGE Summit series, Coastal Shows aims to deliver an elite and informative experience that connects attendees through innovative panel formats and exclusive access to current leading industry professionals. Coastal Shows' team includes previous founders of the most prominent private conference, tradeshow and business publications media company in the wireless industry.
SOURCE Coastal Shows