COSTA MESA, Calif., Sept. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- On September 14, 2016, ChargeTech, trend-setter in portable power solutions, launched their newest creation, PLUG. On day 1 of launch, the PLUG campaign on IndieGoGo surpassed their goal by 500%, which puts them in the top 1% of all campaigns.
"We're back! Since our first campaign we shipped thousands of units to people and places around the world. We heard your feedback. We've created something three times more powerful than the original," says Jeffrey Maganis, CEO of ChargeTech.
PLUG features an impressive 48,000mAh battery capacity and 250 watts of power. This makes PLUG one of the highest rated battery packs of its kind. This means users can choose to charge laptops up to 3 times, tablets up to 7 times, smartphones up to 28 times, TVs up to 4 hours, drones up to 3 times, DSLR cameras up to 30 times, mini fridges up to 8 hours, hoverboards up to 2 times, and more. The variety of devices that PLUG can power up include all laptops, iPhones and other mobile devices, iPads, CPAP machines, medical devices, desktop computers, printers, flat screen TVs, PS4, Xbox ONE, Wii U, video gaming consoles, mini fridges, cameras, drones, hoverboards, and more.
- 48,000mAh battery capacity and 250 watts of power output
- Universal dual AC outlets with dual USB ports so you can charge 4 devices simultaneously
- International worldwide compatible outlets with power outputs of 120V to 240V
- Pass-through capabilities allow both the PLUG and other devices to charge simultaneously
- Optional 40 watt solar panel recharges PLUG within 8 hours
- USB Type-C charging port offers the fastest charging speeds
- Works with multiple devices for on the go charging
- Beautiful LED display and power indicators allow users to check charging status
PLUG, the world's most powerful battery pack, is now available on IndieGoGo and is offered at a limited time pricing of $199. That's 40% off the MSRP of $329. Price will gradually rise to $209, $229, and finally ending at the MSRP of $329. Perks are available in several options, including the optional package of PLUG + solar panel.
ChargeTech is a global leader in mobile charging. Based in Southern California, their mission is to create the best portable power and charging stations for homes and businesses around the world. Companies like McDonald's, the Hilton, Harvard University and NASA use ChargeTech products in their common areas for their guests to stay charged. For the latest updates about all new ChargeTech products, upcoming events and promotions, follow ChargeTech on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or visit ChargeTech on the web.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chargetech-presents-the-worlds-most-powerful-battery-pack-plug-300333622.html