SAN FRANCISCO, September 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global chatbot market is expected to reach USD 1.25 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 24.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The chatbot industry is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period as they enable enterprises to substantially reduce operating costs. Additionally, innovations in artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies are likely to enhance the features of chatbots, which acts as a major driver for the market.
A significant rise has been observed in the number of users of messaging services, which is expected to surpass the number of users of social networking sites. Additionally, there has been a significant development in the NLP field, which has resulted in streamlined interactions between computers and human languages. The entire chatbot ecosystem comprises various cross-linking features, which facilitates enhanced performance of chatbots in all application. Most companies prefer in-built chatbots on their websites as they facilitate enterprises in providing instant customer interaction. For instance, Slack and Twitter messaging platforms are preferred by majority businesses.
North America is expected to emerge as the major region for the chatbot market over the forecast period. The growth in this region is mainly attributed to the increasing deployment of chatbots in various business verticals. Technologies such as artificial intelligence, IoT, and APIs, among others, are evolving at a rapid speed. Chatbots are integrated with these technologies to offer enhanced operations, thereby driving market demand. Artificial intelligence and audio speech-based chatbots are expected to account for the largest market share in future. Additionally, speech recognition has improved drastically, especially in terms of native languages, which is expected to result in enhanced performance of chatbots in various applications.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Chatbot Market Analysis By End User, By Application/Business Model, By Type, By Product Landscape, By Vertical, By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/chatbot-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Chatbots find various applications in e-commerce, healthcare, and BFSI sectors. Large enterprise emerged as the largest end-user segment in 2016 and is estimated to register a CAGR of 24.2% over the forecast period.
- The bots for marketing segment is expected to witness the largest growth over the forecast period as these chatbots can connect the customers directly to service providers.
- The standalone segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 24.8% over the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific market is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to various technological developments across major economies. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.7 % from 2017 to 2025.
- Key participants in the chatbot industry include Baidu, Poncho, Kik, WeChat, Varo Money Inc., Babylon Health, ReplyYes, and SRI International. Chatbots have found wide applications in large enterprises as they enable better understanding of consumer behavior with the help of machine learning.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Polyethylene (PE) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyethylene-pe-market
- Web Analytics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/web-analytics-market
- Security Screening Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/security-screening-market
- Team Collaboration Software Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/team-collaboration-software-market
Grand View Research has segmented the chatbot market based on end users, applications/business models, types, product landscape, verticals, and regions:
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Application/Business Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Bots for Service
- Bots for Social Media
- Bots for Payments/Order Processing
- Bots for Marketing
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Messenger-based/Third Party
- Product Landscape Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human Intelligence
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Tourism
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Rest of South America
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.