HOUSTON, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cheeseburger in Paradise Executive Chef Andrew Larue is bringing the irresistible and unmistakable taste of the backyard inside this summer with the newly introduced Beach Bonfire BBQ menu. Five delectable plates, which pair perfectly with the refreshing, citrus notes of Samuel Adams Summer Ale, are packed with flavor and value. Highlights include:
- Island Ribs – choice of half ($12.99) or full rack ($18.99) of Island Ribs served with coleslaw and french fried potatoes
- BBQ Chicken & Ribs ($15.99) – BBQ chicken breast and a half rack of Island Ribs served with coleslaw and french fried potatoes
- Shrimp & Ribs ($15.99) – a skewer of grilled shrimp and a half rack of Island Ribs served with coleslaw and french fried potatoes
- Tenders & Ribs ($15.99) – hand-breaded and golden fried chicken tenders and a half rack of Island Ribs served with coleslaw and french fried potatoes
- Paradise Platter ($20.99) – 1/3 rack of Island Ribs, BBQ chicken breast, hand-breaded chicken tenders and a grilled shrimp skewer served with coleslaw and french fried potatoes
No matter what the selection, diners will enjoy a colorful and festive setting that feels miles away from the everyday.
For more information about Cheeseburger in Paradise, visit www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com or follow us on Facebook: cheeseburgerinparadise and Twitter: @cometoparadise
About Luby's, Inc.
Luby's, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates restaurants under the brands Luby's Cafeteria, Fuddruckers and Cheeseburger in Paradise and provides food service management through its Luby's Culinary Services division. The company-operated restaurants include 94 Luby's Cafeterias, 67 Fuddruckers restaurants, 15 Cheeseburger in Paradise full service restaurants and bars and one Bob Luby's Seafood Grill. Its 94 Luby's Cafeterias are located primarily in Texas. In addition to the 67 company-operated Fuddruckers locations, Luby's is the franchisor for 113 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Italy and the Dominican Republic. Luby's Culinary Services provides food service management to 26 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
SOURCE Cheeseburger in Paradise