CHIBA, Japan, Nov. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chiba Prefectural Government is operating two antenna shops at Narita International Airport in the prefectural city of Narita, and will open another at JP Tower KITTE in the Marunouchi district of Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo, all for limited periods, in an effort to impress the public the attractiveness of Chiba.
Chiba Prefecture's specialty goods are and will be on sale and various promotional events on Chiba's attractions held at these shops.
Prefectural government officials have expressed hope that as many people as possible will visit these antenna shops filled with Chiba's attractions.
JP Tower KITTE (Name of the antenna shop: Chiba I-CHI-BA)
- Location: Performance Zone, Tokyo City i on B1, JP Tower KITTE: 2-7-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo
- Period: 29 days from Saturday, November 18, to Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Business hours: 9:00-19:30 (opening at noon on the first day and closing at 17:00 on the last day)
- Opening event: Saturday, November 18, 13:00-A talk show by Chiaki, a celebrity from Chiba Prefecture; a personalized stamp presentation ceremony, etc.
- CHI-BA+KUN Day: Saturday, December 2, 9:00- Chiba Prefecture mascot character "CHI-BA+KUN" will serve as the shop's one-day manager, and photo sessions with CHI-BA+KUN will also be held along with other events.
Narita International Airport
- CHIBA TRADE CENTER Terminal 1, 4F 1-1, Goryo Bokujo, Sanrizuka, Narita, Chiba Prefecture
- CHIBA BOUKYOTerminal 2, 4F 1-1, Furugome, Narita, Chiba Prefecture
- Period: Friday, August 4, 2017, to Saturday, March 31, 2018 (open for seven days a week)
- Business hours:
- CHIBA TRADE CENTER: 7:30-20:30
- CHIBA BOUKYO: 7:30-21:00
SOURCE Chiba Prefectural Government