AUBURN, Ala., March 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Chicken Salad Chick, the nation's only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be celebrating its two year anniversary in downtown Chattanooga, Tenn. on April 1. The restaurant, located at 629 Market Street, Suite 101, will mark the anniversary with a week of offers to thank guests for their loyal support.
- Monday, March 28 – Guests who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a FREE cookie of the day.
- Tuesday, March 29 – First 100 guests receive a FREE scoop of chicken salad of their choice.
- Wednesday, March 30 – Guests who purchase two pounds of chicken salad receive a FREE small cooler* - guests who purchase four pounds of chicken salad receive a FREE large cooler.
- Thursday, March 31 – Guests who buy an Original Chick or Gourmet Chick will receive a FREE Chicken Salad Chick coozie*.
- Friday, April 1 – The first 200 guests to order will receive a "Meet the Chicks" punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad 'flavor of the week', allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Saturday, April 2 – Guests who order the Original Chick or Gourmet Chick receive a FREE upgrade to key lime pie.
"We've had a fantastic two years since opening in the spring of 2014. Downtown Chattanooga has a lot to offer, and it continues to grow. I am excited to see where we are in five years," said Josh Patton, Chicken Salad Chick Chattanooga franchisee. "We have so many loyal customers that order from us as much as three times per week, this is another way we can say thank you for their loyalty."
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 50 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Chattanooga is open Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call (423) 668-0098. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*While supplies last.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a "custom fit" chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 50 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com's top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN's 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chicken-salad-chick-downtown-chattanooga-celebrates-two-years-300241571.html
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick