NEW YORK, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dicamba is an aromatic acid herbicide developed by Velsicol Chemical Corporation in 1961, with the features of strong weed killing effect, quick control effect and lower dosage. Dicamba is mainly used on gramineous crops, such as wheat, corn, rice and sorghum, etc.
With the long-term application, the resistance of glyphosate has become more and more serious. Thanks to the good control effect, dicamba has been recommended to mix with glyphosate or other herbicides (e.g. 2,4-D, MCPA, etc.), to decrease the weed's resistivity and increase the weeding effect. The demand of dicamba has witnessed a rapid growth in recent years.
Driving by the development of dicamba-tolerant genetically modified crops, "Dicamba" has become one of the hottest key word in global agrochemical industry since 2012, and the dicamba industry has attracted a lot of enterprises' attention to the development. Many enterprises want to enter the dicamba industry and some dicamba producers set out to expand the dicamba capacity.
In middle of 2014, BASF announced that invest USD 270 million to produce 50 percent more dicamba product. In middle of 2015, Monsanto plan to build a dicamba project with the total investment over USD 1 billion.
In China market, Jiangsu Changqing has launched a project of 2,000t/a of dicamba in the end of 2014 and plans to expand it to 4,000t/a; Yangnong Chemical has expanded the dicamba capacity to 6,500t/a in early of 2015. What's more, there are more than 23 enterprises have registered dicamba technical in ICAMA, and more than five enterprises having the dicamba project plan with detailed capacity.
Chinese dicamba has played an important role in the global dicamba market and become the biggest dicamba supplier globally, over 30% of the global dicamba product has been produced in China, and the rate will increase in the future years.
Thanks to the strong demand in global market, the output of dicamba in H1 2015 has reached the whole year of 2014 in China. We can say that-- genetically modified crops influenced the global dicamba demand, and Chinese dicamba influenced the global dicamba supply. Chinese dicamba industry is remarkable.
China Dicamba Market Report 2015 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese dicamba industry. With more than 80 tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them full understand the current China dicamba market. The report provides trusted data and analysis for the following aspects:
1. Registration of dicamba in China and 20 oversea countries includes China, Belgium, Germany, Nederland, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Argentina, Bolivia, Columbia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and S. Africa. The detailed information includes registrant and product specification.
2. Dicamba synthesis routes and production process. The chemical principles for different routes are list and the advantages and disadvantages for each routes analyzed in this chapter. Dicamba patent information, one of producer's detail dicamba production process and unit consumption are also provided.
3. Key raw material supply situation, the detailed supply situation and key producers introduction are provided.
4. Global dicamba market and Chinese dicamba supply situation, the detailed supply situation, key producers' introduction and their production data are provided. The potential projects and the detailed planned construction site, investment and project progress are introduced.
5. Price of dicamba in 2009-July 2015, the detailed price data are list and the influence factors are analyzed.
6. Export situation of dicamba, includes export volume in 2008-2014, major technical and formulation exporters and their major oversea market, the detailed dicamba technical flow in 2013 are provided.
7. Profile of the dicamba producers, includes company introduction, major pesticides product in each company, company financial data, pesticides and dicamba production and sales data and information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03762686-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001