BEIJING, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- China Distance Education Holdings Limited (NYSE: DL) ("CDEL", or the "Company"), a leading provider of online education in China focusing on professional education, today announced its participation in the following investor conferences in May and June 2016:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Innovative China Forum, May 30-31, at The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Shenzhen, China.
- Daiwa Investment Conference U.S. 2016, May 31-June 1, at the Park Central Hotel in New York, and June 2, at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
- T. H. Capital China TechNet + Investment Conference, June 1-3, at the Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing, China.
- Macquarie Global Emerging Leaders Conference, June 2-3, at the Sheraton Times Square Hotel in New York.
- Deutsche Bank Virtual Investor Conference, June 9-10. Management is scheduled to present at 9:30 am ET on June 10. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at www.adr.db.com/virtualconference.
Management will meet with institutional investors throughout these events. For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative at each sponsoring bank.
About China Distance Education Holdings Limited
China Distance Education Holdings Limited is a leading provider of online education in China focusing on professional education. The courses offered by the Company through its websites are designed to help professionals seeking to obtain and maintain professional licenses and to enhance their job skills through our professional development courses in China in the areas of accounting, health-care, engineering & construction, and other industries. The Company also offers other professional education courses for the national judicial examination, online test preparation courses for self-taught learners pursuing higher education diplomas or degrees, test preparation courses for university students intending to take the nationwide graduate school entrance exam, and online language courses. We also offer third-party developed online courses through our Online Open Learning Platform, a proprietary education platform that allows people to share their educational content or deliver live courses online. For further information, please visit http://ir.cdeledu.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-distance-education-holdings-to-participate-in-upcoming-investor-conferences-300270746.html
SOURCE China Distance Education Holdings Limited