LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Phosphorus Industry Chain will be the main topic of this report to help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire phosphorus industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption.
Here is the Editor's Note for you to know about the Feb. issue specifically:
· In Feb. 2017, China's phosphorus chemical market kept stable. The prices of phosphorus ore and yellow phosphorus remained steady; phosphoric acid business maintained stable; the operating rate of phosphate market was low and the shipment displayed weak; the price of calcium hydrophosphate dropped due to increased supply in the market.
Market dynamics of phosphorus chemicals in Feb. 2017:
· Phosphorus ore: The market remained stable. The operating rate of mining enterprises recovered after Lantern Festival (11 Feb., 2017). The quoted price remained the same as that before Chinese Spring Festival (27 Jan., 2017).
· Yellow phosphorus: The price kept stable and some orders' prices slightly declined. In supply, the operating rate stood at a low point (around 25%). According to rough statistic, daily supply was about 1,989 tons. As for price, some dealing prices decreased by about USD14.59/t (RMB100/t), reasons for which are some factories' intention to lower their inventories and distributors' wait-and-see attitude.
· Phosphoric acid: The business remained stable. As to the perspectives of supply from major producing regions, Guangxi and Jiangsu provinces remained stable, and Sichuan and Yunnan provinces decreased because some producers hadn't resumed production.
· STPP: The operating rate stood at a low level and the shipment was mild. Reportedly, some manufacturers hadn't resumed production due to environmental issues, and it's hard for them to resume production in the short term.
· MAP: The business operated weakly. The market supply was stable thanks to an overall operating rate of nearly 60%, though a new round of environmental inspection was under way. common products was as low as USD262.56/t (RMB1,800/t).
· DAP: The business remained stable at a high point. The inquiry performed actively as spring plowing was coming, but the real transaction was weak. The companies mainly fulfilled their previous orders.
· In Feb. 2017, China's ammonium phosphate price hovered at a high level, but sales were sluggish.
· A YoY decrease of 22.41% in the volume of fertilizer exported from China was witnessed in 2016.
· In recent years, China's capacity and output of wet-process phosphoric acid has kept increasing due to the cost advantage the process holds.
· In Feb. 2017, Hubei Xingfa announced that it plans to establish a wholly-owned subsidiary Nengxing Electricity with USD29.17 million, a step to grasp an opportunity in the electricity system reform to reduce its electricity costs and breed new profit sources.
· In Feb. 2017, Lier Chemical announced that it would obtain a 45% stake in Bide Biochemical, becoming their largest shareholder.
· In late Jan. 2017, several fertilizer companies released their predicted financial reports of 2016, all of which showed heavy losses.
· In Feb. 2017, the MOA issued the Scheme on Promoting the Replacement of Chemical Fertilizer by Organic Fertilizer, a move to deepen the campaign of "zero increase of chemical fertilizer usage amount" and to further accelerate the development of green agriculture.
· In Feb. 2017, a new version of Phosphogypsum Standard (an exposure draft) was issued, a move to expand the application of phosphogypsum and meet the national standard for environment protection and resource utilization.
· In Jan. 2017, China's phosphorus ore market lacked a demand support, due to weak downstream yellow phosphorus business and mild ammonium phosphate market.
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinas-phosphorus-industry-chain-witnessed-stable-production-in-guangxi-and-jiangsu-regions-300457789.html