ALBANY, New York, March 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- An increase in number of people with cholesterol and triglyceride abnormalities is set to drive the global dyslipidemia drugs market forward. A major factor driving the incidence of these abnormalities is modern lifestyle - marked by obesity due to lack of exercise and poor dietary habits.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Increasing disease awareness and its growing prevalence will help the market chart a sturdy CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This will help pull the market worth up from USD 11.8 bn. in 2018 to 16.1 bn. by 2027."
Key Findings of Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market
- In terms of drug class, statins segment would dominate the market landscape due to high demand for drugs such as Crestor and Lipitor
- In terms of distribution channel, retail pharmacies would lead the market
- North America to lead the regional markets in the global dyslipidemia drugs market from 2019 to 2027
For a detailed analysis of dyslipidemia drugs market by drug class, distribution channel, and region Read TOC - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1535
Key Drivers in Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market
Multiple factors are set to drive growth in the global dyslipidemia drugs market over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. As per Transparency Market Research, the following are prominent trends and drivers that have been identified:
- Lack of exercise and poor dietary habits – characteristic features of modern lifestyle – are driving the incidence of cholesterol and triglyceride related abnormalities up
- Prevalence of dyslipidemia is growing rapidly, as per various government and private organizations
- Due to promotional activities taking place world over, awareness regarding the disease is growing, leading market to higher growth
Key Impediments to Growth in Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market
While the global dyslipidemia drugs market is on an upward growth curve, there are certain factors that are hampering its growth. A prominent restraint is the discontinuation of study on drug compounds such as Saroglitazar and Dalcetrapib. In 2017, Zydus suspended its study for former due to issues related to recruitment. In 2012, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, discontinued trials for latter as proof of efficacy was weak.
Analyze dyslipidemia drugs market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Regional Analysis of Global Dyslipidemia Market
- North America to dominate market over the forecast period owing to favorable government policies and increase in incidence of dyslipidemia
- United States of America and Canada to be major contributors of growth in the market owing to increase in number of obese and diabetic patients
- Europe to emerge as a strong regional market owing to factors leading to growth in pharmaceutical manufacturing
Competitive Landscape in Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market
- Transparency Market Research profiled key players in its comprehensive analysis of vendor landscape of global dyslipidemia drugs market
- Prominent players in the global dyslipidemia drugs market are Shionogi & Co., Ltd., Pfizer, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Mylan N.V., Amgen, Inc., AstraZeneca plc, and Abbott Laboratories.
- Product Development and partnerships form key strategies of growth in the market landscape, set to determine market share for players over the forecast period
Download a PDF Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1535
The global dyslipidemia drugs market has been segmented as follows:
Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market, by Drug Class
- Bile Acid Resins
- Fibric Acid and Omega-3 Fatty Acid Derivatives
Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Cholesterol Lowering Drugs Market - Companies are harnessing the advantages of bempedoic acid to treat a host of health conditions such as hypercholesterolemia and to treat patients with high cardiovascular risks. As such, the hypercholesterolemia indication segment of the cholesterol lowering drugs market is projected to reach a value of ~US$ 19.6 Bn by 2027. Hence, healthcare providers in the market for cholesterol lowering drugs are recommending the intake of bempedoic acid with statins to lower complications of LDL (Low-density Lipoproteins) associated with hypercholesterolemia.
Hypercholesterolemia Market - Increased level of total cholesterol and LDL (bad) cholesterol in the blood leads to hypercholesterolemia. The normal biological range of total blood cholesterol is 140-200 mg/dL. Hypercholesterolemia leads to cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, stroke etc. Human blood cholesterol mainly consists of High-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, Very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol. HDL cholesterol is termed as good cholesterol for the body.
Cardiovascular Disease Drug Market - This detailed report on the global cardiovascular disease drug market offers a 360-degree view of the market with key challenges, opportunities, restraints, and drivers mentioned in detail. The information shared by this report will assist the market stakeholders in making informed decisions.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research