LEXINGTON, Mass., Aug. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Chyten Educational Services, Inc. (www.chyten.com), the nation's premier tutoring and test preparation service, today announced it would begin selling test preparation and study materials to the public. Individuals and schools systems may now purchase these products through online services such as Amazon.com and on Chyten's website, www.chyten.com. For school systems wishing to add Chyten's programs to their curriculum, Chyten announced that it will provide free faculty training.
Chyten's founder and president Neil Chyten says that the sale of books is a critical step in the company's evolution by which Chyten hopes to gain widespread recognition in local markets throughout America and across the globe. Chyten's books and other proprietary assets include:
- Mastering the SAT
- Mastering the ACT
- Mastering the ISEE/SSAT
- RANDD Reading and Study Skills
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Chemistry
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Math Level One
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Math Level Two
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Latin
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Biology
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Literature
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Biology US History
- Mastering the SAT Subject Test in Biology World History
- Effective Writers Workshop
- Effective Readers Workshop
- Effective Vocabulary Builders Workshop
- Middle School/High School Vocabulary Cards
- The College Counseling Collection
- Skill Building Questions for Pre-Algebra, Algebra and Geometry
- The Unauthorized SAT Companion Manual
- 20 Subject-Specific Tutor Training Videos
- "Student Manager," "TutorNET," and "ParentNET" Software Applications
Chyten says that selling books is a proven strategy for building brand awareness. "Test preparation and tutoring has become highly competitive at the local level; so now more than ever, success depends on building brand awareness. It's time for people to learn about Chyten through the quality of its materials."
As for what sets his materials apart from others, Chyten says that writing excellent books and test questions is his company's passion. "Anyone can write a question. However, few have the wherewithal to write great books and great questions that will help students ace tests such as the SAT and ACT."
About Chyten Educational Services: Established by Neil Chyten in 1984, Chyten has helped more than 35,000 families achieve academic success. To learn more about Chyten, please visit its website: www.chyten.com, or www.thechytencenter.com, or call 800-428-TEST. School systems should contact Neil Chyten directly.
SOURCE Chyten Educational Services