GLASGOW, Scotland, September 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- CIGNA continues to evolve its CGHO online servicing strategy by launching a dedicated intermediary portal http://www.cignaglobal.com/intermediaries
- Intermediaries can now purchase CIGNA Global Health Options on behalf of their clients' completely online, with a full application and real time underwriting process.
- Newly appointed Business Development Managers to support intermediaries in Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
CIGNA (NYSE: CI), the global leader in serving expatriates and other globally mobile individuals, has launched the CIGNA Global Intermediary Zone for intermediaries which will provide simple, quick and easy information to help intermediaries service their individual client base worldwide. The dedicated online portal has a range of intuitive features and streamlined functionality which provides access to:
- Quick quote tool and the ability to submit a full application.
- Clear and simple pricing and commission data.
- E-customer fulfilment with all clients' documents available within one working day.
- Real time underwriting decisions (if no further information is required).
- Our intermediary support team who have the capability to set-up your quotes and policies on your behalf.
Mike Ross,CIGNA International's Senior Vice President of Individual Private Medical Insurance and Business Development said:
"The CIGNA Global Intermediary Zone is another key milestone that demonstrates our ongoing commitment to evolving and enhancing not only our online servicing capabilities, but our CGHO product offering. Importantly, we believe in working closely with our intermediary partners and getting their feedback to develop innovative products and e-commerce capabilities that not only support their needs - but mutually extend our joint reach to support the health care needs of globally mobile individuals around the world."
Mark Massey and Eng-Boon Tan have been appointed as CGHO Business Development Managers to support the European and Asia Pacific regions respectively.
"The fact that we're also placing dedicated Business Development Managers in the field means that intermediaries can be confident that we are as dedicated to supporting them offline, providing a personal point of contact to offer holistic support across the spectrum, " continued Ross.
Notes to editors:
The CIGNA Global Health Options plan is designed for customers who want the flexibility of having easy access to quality health care around the world.
The 'core' International Medical Insurance covers hospitalisation, surgery, emergency care, cancer treatment, and maternity care. All customers then have the flexibility to customise their overall solution by choosing from a range of four additional options:
- International Medical Insurance Plus (outpatient): doctor visits, prescription drugs, and other outpatient treatments.
- International Health and Well-being: routine exams, preventive screenings, and life management services.
- International Vision and Dental: routine exams
- International Emergency Evacuation: transfer to the nearest world-class medical facility if required treatment is not available in the local country.
About CIGNA CIGNA (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. CIGNA Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the United States provide an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group life, accident and disability insurance.
CIGNA maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions and has approximately 66 million customer relationships throughout the world. All products and services are provided exclusively by such operating subsidiaries and not by CIGNA Corporation. To learn more about CIGNA, visit http://www.cigna.com. To sign up for email alerts or RSS feed of company news, log on to http://newsroom.cigna.com/section_display.cfm?section_id=18
Intermediaries wishing to register with CIGNA should visit http://www.cignaglobal.com/intermediaries or contact:
Mark Massey, Business Development Manager, Europe Mobile: +44(0)7939-883851 Email: Mark.Massey@cigna.com Web: http://www.cignaglobal.com Eng Boon Tan, Business Development Director, Asia Pacific Mobile: +65-90476744 Email: Eng-Boon.Tan@cigna.com Web: http://www.cignaglobal.com Intermediary Team Phone: +44(0)1475-788-682 Email: CGI@cigna.com MEDIA CONTACT: Nikki Dobricki, Nichola.firstname.lastname@example.org