GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, November 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that CimatronE 12, the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software, will be demonstrated at the Euromold trade show, Frankfurt/Main, Germany, from November 25-28, 2014.
"We are very proud that many of the leading mold makers in Germany have selected CimatronE to support their design and manufacturing process," said Mr. Dirk Dombert, Cimatron's General Manager for Germany. "A testimony to our customers' success is the inclusion of two Cimatron customers as finalists in the German 'Toolmaker of the Year' competition. Version 12 provides major new advancements and capabilities that promote improved accuracy with dramatic time savings for mold shops, thanks to a combination of powerful automations, analysis tools, and process-driven features."
New and enhanced capabilities in CimatronE 12 include:
- A new insert design application for simplified and quicker insert design. All standard aspects of the insert are automatically created, as well as a new insert part file, a cutting object, and reliefs. All dimensions can be managed and the cutting object's design verified.
- A new fastening tool for automatic creation of a wedge (custom shape or manually defined) on a selected face of an edge and its cutting object.
- Moldex 3D cooling simulation - a new analysis module that simulates the cooling of the mold. This tool helps evaluate cycle times, mold temperature distribution and effects of various mold materials. Using the Moldex3D Cooling Analysis in combination with the Moldex3D Flow Analysis increases the accuracy of the flow simulation and is especially useful for complex cooling circuits as well as for conformal cooling circuits.
- A new Table of Ejectors which simplifies the process of pairing multiple ejectors to the holes they belong to on the shop floor, as well as providing a detailed listing of all ejectors in a project.
- Enhanced Motion Simulation offers greater simplicity and control over the simulation. The Motion Simulator now enables not only checking collisions but also offers a simple free motion mode to support design decisions in early design stages.
The Cimatron booth will also be displaying GibbsCAM 2015, its product line for Production Milling, which supports 2-5 axis milling, turning, mill/turning, multi-task simultaneous machining and wire-EDM. GibbsCAM 2015 features the revolutionary new UKM (Universal Kinematic Machine) technology that enables users to program and simulate virtually any machine with extreme accuracy.
For a one-on-one demonstration of these cutting-edge solutions, visit the Cimatron booth (Hall 8, Booth F70) at Euromold.
With over 30 years of experience and more than 40,000 installations worldwide, Cimatron is a leading provider of integrated, CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts. Cimatron is committed to providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that streamline manufacturing cycles and ultimately shorten product delivery time.
The Cimatron product line includes the CimatronE and GibbsCAM brands with solutions for mold design, die design, electrodes design, 2.5 to 5 axes milling, wire EDM, turn, mill-turn, rotary milling, multi-task machining, and tombstone machining. Cimatron's subsidiaries and extensive distribution network serve and support customers in the automotive, aerospace, medical, consumer plastics, electronics, and other industries in over 40 countries worldwide.
Cimatron's shares are publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol CIMT. For more information, visit http://www.cimatron.com
This press release includes forward looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. Such statements may relate to Cimatron's plans, objectives and expected financial and operating results. The words "may," "could," "would," "will," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plan," and similar expressions or variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Cimatron's ability to control. The risks and uncertainties that may affect forward looking statements include, but are not limited to: currency fluctuations, global economic and political conditions, marketing demand for Cimatron products and services, long sales cycles, new product development, assimilating future acquisitions, maintaining relationships with customers and partners, and increased competition. For more details about the risks and uncertainties related to Cimatron's business, refer to Cimatron's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Cimatron cannot assess the impact of or the extent to which any single factor or risk, or combination of them, may cause. Cimatron undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
For More Information Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Email: [email protected]
Idit Pass Lagziel
Email: [email protected]
Investor Relations contact:
Ehud Helft/Kenny Green
CCG Investor Relations
Tel: (US) +1-646-201-9246
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Cimatron Ltd