LONDON, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Lloyd Boyd, CIO at Shale Inland, a CIO100 award winner with 25+ years experience as an IT leader, will be sharing his experience with mobility at the Oil & Gas Mobility Houston (28-30 April 2014, Houston). His session will:
- Explore the move from "BYOD" to Mobile Strategy
- Ensure anywhere anytime accessibility from your mobility strategy
- Fulfil the goal is to get mobile technology in the roles that require them
- Work with business leaders on defining roles and technology needs on an individual basis
In less than 3 weeks, he will join Shell, Marathon, ConocoPhillips, National Oilwell Varco, General Electric and EP Energy to discover how to maximise efficiency and productivity in production operations and business process, as well as improve mitigation of risk to assets though mobile asset management and much more.
Practical case studies they will hear include:
- Baker Hughes' Digital Oilfield Technologies Advisor, Philippe Flichy, Chevron's Warehouse/Materials Management Handhelds Program Manager, Malcolm Hope and ConocoPhillips' Supervisor, IT Mobility, Paula Harris describing their strategies for their mobility projects
- Axip Services' IT Director of Infrastructure and Security Services, Robert Allen, discussing the benefits of BYOD-vs-CYOD
- Former Devon Energy Senior Manager, Quinton Crenshaw, providing insight into governance, flexibility and speed as a mobility differentiator
This event is sponsored by Salesforce, Kony, MOBI Wireless Management, Securranty and Zscaler.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at [email protected].
SOURCE Oil & Gas IQ