CIO Summit: Embracing a New Way of Thinking to Reimagine the Future State Enterprise Will Power the Discussion at HMG Strategy's Upcoming Financial Services CIO Conference in New York
Top technology executives speaking at the 2018 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include Tsvi Gal, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley; Dustin Goodwin, CIO, Icahn Enterprises; Swamy Kocherlakota, Global CIO, S&P Global; and Sangy Vatsa, EVP and CIO, Comerica Bank
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- As companies forge ahead with digital transformation initiatives, CIOs and technology executives play a critical role in identifying opportunities for creating new business models and delivering differentiated customer experiences. This requires a new way of thinking for leveraging digital technologies to reimagine and reinvent the business. The fresh mindset and courageous leadership capabilities needed to enable the enterprise to succeed in the next era of the digital age will be focus of the discussion at the upcoming 2018 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit, produced by HMG Strategy, to be held on December 6, 2018 at the Stewart Hotel in New York, NY.
To learn more about the Financial Services Summit and to register for the event, click here.
"We are living in the age of digital urgency where roughly half of Fortune 500 companies will no longer be operating in the next ten years," said Hunter Muller, HMG Strategy's President & CEO. "In order for companies to succeed in these highly disruptive times, CIOs and technology executives need to think differently and work closely with the CEO and the board of directors to identify new business models that can deliver a competitive edge."
The Financial Services CIO Summit will kick-off with an HMG Lead Innovate Disrupt Tech Talk featuring an executive interview between Hunter Muller and Sangy Vatsa, EVP & CIO at Comerica Bank which will focus on why IT is more relevant than ever and why technology executives must focus on the trimodal aspects of leadership – operate, transform and disrupt – in order to execute in the modern enterprise.
This interview will be followed by an executive panel discussion where top technology leaders will discuss the role of technology executives in creating new business models, identifying new market opportunities and reimagining the future state of the enterprise.
Other compelling sessions will include an executive keynote from Ed Soo Hoo, Data Center Evangelist, Lenovo, who will discuss how he uses four-letter words to drive transformational changes in the digital enterprise; a panel of top information security executives who will explore effective approaches for striking a balance between agility, innovation and security; a panel of top search and industry executives who will share the key attributes and leadership capabilities that make some financial services technology executives more successful than others; an executive interview between Hunter Muller and Harry Moseley, CIO at Zoom, where they will discuss the future of work, video communications, team collaboration, office design and how AI will be utilized to help make meetings over video better than in-person meetings; an executive panel that will explore advances in financial services technologies that are driving a competitive edge and speed to market; and an executive panel of top-tier CIOs and technology executives who will share their roles in driving innovation and creating frictionless customer experiences.
Distinguished speakers at the Financial Services CIO Summit will include:
Marianne Bachynski, COO Capital Market Operations, FIS
Raj Badhwar, SVP, CISO, Voya Financial
Stephen Davy, Managing Director/CTO, Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking
Ajoy Kumar, Head of IT Risk Analysis and Reporting, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
Bruce Taragin, Managing Director, Blumberg Capital
Presenting Partners at the Financial Services Summit include Lenovo/Nutanix. Platinum Partners include Jama Software and Zoom. Gold Partners include Celonis, Neudesic, Pure Storage and The Judge Group. Supporting Partners include Zerto. The Digital Partner of the Year is Adobe. The Digital Cybersecurity Partner of the Year is SecurityScorecard. Strategic Partners include Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, Russell Reynolds Associates, and Spencer Stuart. Alliance Partners include Amplify Partners, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sequoia.
To visit the Financial Services Summit website and register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 300,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
There are 6 primary components to HMG Strategy's unique business model:
1. HMG Strategy's Thought Leadership and Digital Research Platform is unlike any other in the industry, providing technology executives with unparalleled peer-driven insights and practical advice on the leadership, innovation, and transformation strategies needed to succeed in business today and tomorrow.
2. HMG Strategy's Media Model provides technology executives with fresh perspectives on the top business, leadership and customer trends that are defining the industry today and tomorrow. Our vast collection of research articles, videos, blog posts, white papers, and research reports generate more than 1 million impressions per week.
3. HMG Strategy's Research Advisory Services embrace the 'No Analyst' model, delivering peer-led, forward-looking insights and trends to watch to both Fortune 2000 technology executives and industry partners. HMG Strategy's exclusive CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program provides top-tier technology executives with unparalleled peer-to-peer off-the-record straight talk to strengthen their decision-making capabilities and accelerate their career ascent. The CELA program is complemented by the CELA Executive Decision Support services (EDS) which connects enterprise technology executives with their contemporaries who are able to offer their expertise, practical experience, and insights in disciplines ranging from effective C-suite communication strategies to crafting successful 1-3-5-year technology roadmaps. These service offerings are complemented by HMG Strategy's CIO Bootcamp, a hands-on IT leadership development program for rising VPs and IT Directors who receive 1-to-1 expert coaching, practical webinars and custom research focused on enhancing skill sets and harnessing innovative leadership capabilities.
4. HMG Strategy's Executive Leadership Summits provide unparalleled networking between top-tier technology executives with leading search executives, executives at enterprise technology companies and leading venture capitalists to nurture fruitful relationships.
5. HMG Strategy is a career accelerator for technology leaders, inspiring tech executives to lead, recruit and retain tech talent while powering their own career trajectories.
6. HMG's Next Ventures business enables HMG Strategy to invest side-by-side with leading VCs such as Blumberg Capital, Greylock Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, connecting members of the HMG community with cutting-edge tech startups that deliver real business value.
The HMG Strategy CIO Executive Leadership Series offers a completely unique experience for IT executives to gain the latest insights and best practices for driving increased business value through the use of IT, and build invaluable relationships with peers and industry experts. The HMG Strategy CISO Executive Leadership Series is designed to provide information security leaders with the insights and best practices they need to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the enterprise today and going forward.
Additionally, our partnerships with the world's leading search firms provide vital insights into the evolving roles of the CIO and CISO.
For more information on joining the strongest executive leadership network and exploring our independent, forward-thinking thought leadership platform, please visit www.hmgstrategy.com.