ST. LOUIS, Sept. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CIOs are witnessing groundbreaking opportunities to leverage how emerging technologies can be melded with people and processes to transform the business and generate new revenue streams. The courageous leadership traits needed to foster a culture of innovation and transformation on the path to genius will be the focus for the upcoming 2018 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit, produced by HMG Strategy, to be held on October 4, 2018 at the Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel in St. Louis, MO.
"CIOs and technology executives have an unprecedented opportunity to lead, reimagine and reinvent the business like never before," said Hunter Muller, HMG Strategy's President & CEO. "In order to do this successfully, CIOs must demonstrate fearless leadership in working with the CEO and the board of directors in identifying and executing on the strategic initiatives that will power their organizations into the future."
The St. Louis CIO Summit will kick-off with a series of hard-hitting, 20-minute HMG Lead, Innovate, Disrupt Tech Talks. The first will feature Jim Swanson, CIO at Monsanto, followed by Jedidiah Yueh, Founder and Chairman, Delphix, who will share why classic books on innovation such as The Innovator's Dilemma are failing businesses along with the frameworks that are helping Silicon Valley businesses to succeed. This will be followed by a presentation from David Karandish, CEO at Jane.ai who will discuss how artificial intelligence is poised to radically transform the modern workplace.
Other gripping sessions will include an executive panel that will assess emerging technologies that are driving speed to market and a competitive edge; an executive panel that will examine the 'secret sauce' that seasons a business-impact customer-centric culture from the inside out; a panel of leading search industry executives who will explore the key attributes that make some technology executives more successful than others; an executive keynote by Ron Guerrier, SVP & CIO, Express Scripts; a set of executive roundtable workgroups that allow attendees to collaborate on the top opportunities for applying cutting-edge technologies such as AI and blockchain along with the challenges that must be overcome for successful deployment; followed by an all-star panel of technology leaders who will share the new and dynamic mindset that CIOs must employ to lead courageously and drive innovation.
Prominent speakers at the St. Louis Summit will include:
- Gary Harbison, CISO, Monsanto
- Peter Hogan, VP Enterprise Applications and Chief Privacy Officer, Post Holdings
- Carla Lambrecht, AVP IT, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Teresa Sanzottera, VP & CIO, Specialty Generics, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Platinum Partners for the St. Louis Summit include Jane.ai and Rubrik. Gold Partners include eSentire, Ivanti, Nutanix, Pure Storage and Workday. Supporting Partners include Cohesity, Delphix and Zerto. Local Partners include iSymplify. The Digital Partner of the Year is Adobe. The Digital Cybersecurity Partner of the Year includes SecurityScorecard. Strategic Partners include Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, Russell Reynolds Associates, and Spencer Stuart. Alliance Partners include Amplify Partners, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sequoia. Association Partners include Technology Partners.
To visit the St. Louis Summit website and register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 300,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
There are 6 primary components to HMG Strategy's unique business model:
- HMG Strategy's Thought Leadership and Digital Research Platform is unlike any other in the industry, providing technology executives with unparalleled peer-driven insights and practical advice on the leadership, innovation, and transformation strategies needed to succeed in business today and tomorrow.
- HMG Strategy's Media Model provides technology executives with fresh perspectives on the top business, leadership and customer trends that are defining the industry today and tomorrow. Our vast collection of research articles, videos, blog posts, white papers, and research reports generate more than 1 million impressions per week.
- HMG Strategy's Research Advisory Services embrace the 'No Analyst' model, delivering peer-led, forward-looking insights and trends to watch to both Fortune 2000 technology executives and industry partners. HMG Strategy's exclusive CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program provides top-tier technology executives with unparalleled peer-to-peer off-the-record straight talk to strengthen their decision-making capabilities and accelerate their career ascent. The CELA program is complemented by the CELA Executive Decision Support services (EDS) which connects enterprise technology executives with their contemporaries who are able to offer their expertise, practical experience, and insights in disciplines ranging from effective C-suite communication strategies to crafting successful 1-3-5-year technology roadmaps. These service offerings are complemented by HMG Strategy's CIO Bootcamp, a hands-on IT leadership development program for rising VPs and IT Directors who receive 1-to-1 expert coaching, practical webinars and custom research focused on enhancing skill sets and harnessing innovative leadership capabilities.
- HMG Strategy's Executive Leadership Summits provide unparalleled networking between top-tier technology executives with leading search executives, executives at enterprise technology companies and leading venture capitalists to nurture fruitful relationships.
- HMG Strategy is a career accelerator for technology leaders, inspiring tech executives to lead, recruit and retain tech talent while powering their own career trajectories.
- HMG's Next Ventures business enables HMG Strategy to invest side-by-side with leading VCs such as Blumberg Capital, Greylock Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, connecting members of the HMG community with cutting-edge tech startups that deliver real business value.
The HMG Strategy CIO Executive Leadership Series offers a completely unique experience for IT executives to gain the latest insights and best practices for driving increased business value through the use of IT, and build invaluable relationships with peers and industry experts. The HMG Strategy CISO Executive Leadership Series is designed to provide information security leaders with the insights and best practices they need to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the enterprise today and going forward.
Additionally, our partnerships with the world's leading search firms provide vital insights into the evolving roles of the CIO and CISO.
For more information on joining the strongest executive leadership network and exploring our independent, forward-thinking thought leadership platform, please visit www.hmgstrategy.com.
SOURCE HMG Strategy