HOBOKEN, N.J., Jan. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Anyone can get a ringside seat to reaching their weight loss and fitness goals, according to Joseph Andreula, president of CKO Kickboxing, one of the fastest-growing health fitness franchises in America.
People can go the distance to achieve their goals if they follow these three tips:
- Do something that they would look forward to and consider fun. "At CKO Kickboxing people love kicking and punching the bags and many consider it one of the best hours of their day."
- Be in a community that's non competitive like a fitness class. "At CKO Kickboxing, people love the social aspect of working out. They encourage each other to come regularly and members become friends. They feel like they will be letting their friends down if they don't come. If they miss classes – due to illness or work travel or another reason – people ask if they are OK. In fact, many people join CKO Kickboxing after first being introduced to the gym by a friend," said Andreula.
- Make sure the workout is total body. Kickboxing uses many muscles from all parts of the body so everyone gets a complete workout. "People who come to CKO Kickboxing see results quickly because each class can burn up to 1,200 calories while toning every major muscle group. "When people see results they come back. They feel stronger and their endurance improves. They feel better. With those kinds of tangible results, people know the workout works and they keep coming back," he said.
New Year's Resolutions can get you on the ropes and not following through for any of these reasons:
- They set goals that are too aggressive and unrealistic – like workout 6 days a week so in a month when they can only make it to the gym 3 days a week they feel defeated and give up. "Our members don't need to come 6 days a week to look good and feel great since our routines emphasize a total body workout. Two to three non-consecutive CKO classes a week is an excellent goal to start," he said.
- They join a gym offering no guidance and end up going from machine to machine not doing much of anything. Then they give up because of the lack of results. "At CKO we don't let the member train on their own. The one hour class is guided from the warm up and stretch to the cool down," says Andreula.
- They join a workout community that pushes them too hard and they get hurt or become so sore they are too intimidated to come back. "Our classes are geared for every level of fitness – from couch potatoes to new moms to extreme athletes. Everyone is encouraged to perform at a level that is comfortable – and challenging – as they decide for themselves. No one is pushed beyond their limits. That would be nuts," he said.
To find a CKO Kickboxing fitness center near you, go to http://www.CKOKickboxing.com
About CKO Kickboxing
CKO Kickboxing is one of America's fastest-growing franchises according to Entrepreneur Magazine, which included the kickboxing gym franchise in its Franchise 500 list of best franchises in 2015. The magazine rated CKO Kickboxing the Top Personal Service Franchise in the Fitness category in 2016.
"CKO Kickboxing is one of the most trusted names in fitness franchises. CKO Kickboxing is a true, nationwide sports fitness franchise with gyms from coast to coast in approximately 75 locations," said Joseph Andreula, Founder of CKO Kickboxing. The company recently opened several gyms in the Los Angeles area, Manhattan, Miami, Myrtle Beach, San Antonio and Doylestown, Pa. "The beauty of our exercise classes is that anybody can do it. Since it focuses more on the fitness aspect rather than the martial arts aspect, it is not intimidating. The instructor controls the tempo, but the client controls the intensity. You can have a fun, effective and safe workout."
CKO Kickboxing bags will be the last obstacle at All of the 2017 Spartan Stadium races including Cowboy Stadium, Fenway Park, Citifield, Washington Nationals Park, Dodger Stadium, San Francisco, Citizens Bank Park and Lambeau Field.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cko-kickboxing-knocks-out-excuses-for-not-achieving-new-years-fitness-resolutions-300384535.html
SOURCE CKO Kickboxing