SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Clari, the leading end-to-end sales forecasting solution provider, today announced the official speaker lineup for EXCEED, the first-ever event dedicated to sales operations and enablement at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara on May 4-5, 2016. The speakers include respected industry analysts and thought leaders, as well as San Francisco 49er legends Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, and Brent Jones.
EXCEED's unique format is a hands-on learning and sharing event driven by sales leaders. Attendees will be immersed in networking with peers and will spend the majority of time in small roundtable sessions discussing topics like:
- How to leverage data beyond CRM to drive a more accurate forecast.
- How machine learning can identify areas of risk in your pipeline.
- How to use activity analytics to highlight customer engagement and sales team effectiveness.
- How to build an action plan for becoming a data-driven sales organization.
A sampling of sales leaders attending EXCEED includes:
- Doug Landis, VP Sales Productivity at Box
- Michelle Reynaud, VP WW Sales Ops at Bluecoat
- Allen Kobayashi, Sr. Dir Sales Ops at Medallia
- Chris Klapprott, VP WW Sales Ops at Aruba Networks
- Ann Neir, Head of Global Sales Operations at Glassdoor
- Eddie Mello, Sr. Dir GTM Operations at Juniper Networks
- Jeff McKittrick, Dir Sales Enablement at Cisco
- Juan Galvis, Americas Sales Operations at Palo Alto Networks
- Debra Estrada, Sr. Dir Global Sales Ops at Gigamon
- Allen Dinh, Head of Global Sales Finance and Operations at A10 Networks
Other featured speakers and guests include:
- Jason Jordan, author of Cracking The Sales Management Code, is a partner of Vantage Point Performance, the leading sales management training and development firm. He is a recognized thought leader in the domain of business-to-business selling and conducts ongoing research into management best practices in hiring, developing, measuring, and managing world-class sales organizations. Jordan will join the conference to highlight best practices for sales management and the importance of sales metrics.
"CRM technology has improved dramatically over the last 15 years, but our business practices haven't," said Jason Jordan, Partner at Vantage Point Performance. "I'm thrilled to participate at EXCEED and dig into the intersections between CRM technology and sales management practices to reveal how world-class sales teams use metrics to drive performance."
- Steve Silver, Research Director at SiriusDecisions, will serve as the keynote speaker for the event. He brings over 20 years of experience in sales operations, sales, product management and engineering. Prior to SiriusDecisions, Silver spent six years as Director of channel sales and operations for The TAS Group, a sales methodology and software company that developed the Dealmaker software platform. During the conference, he will cover new research insights that explore the sales operations function today, as well as upcoming changes in the field.
"Over the past decade, sales operations has evolved into a function that informs and enables sales strategy and technology capabilities, drives change and supports strategic growth objectives," said Steve Silver, Research Director at SiriusDecisions. "I'm excited about the opportunity at EXCEED to explore the drivers of change, as well as the current and future states of the sales operations function."
- San Francisco 49ers Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig and Brent Jones. Lott is four-time San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Champion and ten-time Pro Bowl player, while Craig and Jones are three-time San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Champion and four-time Pro Bowl players. Lott, Craig, and Jones will share leadership lessons from their experiences on and off the field.
Learn More about EXCEED and Register Today
Visit www.exceed2016.com to request an invitation and to learn more about the event.
Clari's leading end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting solution delivers insight to drive action. Sales teams from industry-leading companies like Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Box, and Juniper Networks use Clari to increase revenue, improve forecast accuracy, and boost sales productivity. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Bain Capital Ventures, Clari is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For additional information, visit us at Clari.com and follow us @clarihq.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clari-highlights-collaboration-and-learning-with-exceed-conference-agenda-and-speaker-lineup-300247659.html