Clariant expands support for formulators and brand owners at NYSCC Suppliers' Day
- New guides identify trends and showcase extensive formulations for the personal care market
- Introduction of Active Ingredients business to extend support for nature-inspired products
- Booth #1139, Jacob Javits Center, New York, May 2-3, 2017
24 Apr, 2017, 09:30 ET
CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Clariant, a world leader in specialty chemicals, is set to drive imaginations and innovation in Personal Care at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2017, as it takes the wraps off its creative, stepped-up support for formulators and brand owners at Booth 1139.
At the show, Clariant will introduce new concepts, trend directions and insights, formulation ideas, and several new products. The company also will introduce its new Active Ingredients business.
Meet with our Personal Care team at the Clariant booth to learn more about these new developments:
- BeautyForward® Trend Guide: The second edition of Clariant's BeautyForward guide reveals four new trends that will impact the Personal Care market over the coming year: Custom, Origin, Revive and Balance. BeautyForward helps customers stay one step ahead of the market by offering insights to stimulate ideas for formulations, creative applications, product design and branding. It also sets the stage for future product launches by Clariant.
- Clariant's new Active Ingredients business: This new business provides dedicated, expert support for the highly-specialized needs of the Personal Care industry and focuses on nature-inspired products. The new unit represents a further proactive step in Clariant's on-going commitment to the advancement of this industry. Reflecting the group's ambitions to be a trend setter in this market, the team will introduce the first solution to help control atopic-prone skin and hypersensitivity triggered by indoor pollution: Eosidin™.
- New GlucoTain® Formulation Guide: GlucoTain is an innovative range of sugar-based surfactants that offer sensory benefits through individual foam structures. In this formulation guide, Clariant introduces an extensive selection of formulations based on its five GlucoTain innovative sugar surfactant solutions to provide function to bubbles. Examples include a sulfate-free gentle foam zen, and a mild sulfate-free shower gel.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn.
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland.
Share this article