Clarion Fund Announces Advisory Board Ahead of New Documentary on Iranian Nuclear Threat
Dec 22, 2010, 09:38 ET
NEW YORK, Dec. 22, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Clarion Fund, producers of documentary films on the threats posed to America by radical Islam, announced the formation of an Advisory Board to help steer the editorial composition of the company's productions, and assist in ongoing marketing and distribution efforts.
Publication of the Advisory Board comes less than 60 days prior to the release of Clarion Fund's newest documentary film, Iranium, dealing with the dangers posed to the United States and the international community by a nuclear Iran.
The founding members of the advisory board include:
- Frank J. Gaffney, Jr., Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy, and President of the Center for Security Policy
- Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, President and Founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy
- Clare M. Lopez, Former Central Intelligence Officer, and Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy
- Daniel Pipes, Director of the Middle East Forum and Founder of Campus Watch
- Dr. Harold Rhode, Former Foreign Affairs Specialist at the Pentagon's Office of Net Assessment and Senior Advisor at the Hudson Institute
- Ilan Sharon, Executive Director of Minnesotans Against Terrorism
- Sarah Stern, Founder and President of Endowment of Middle East Truth
"Our advisory board members are highly respected experts in issues of national security, terrorism, Islamic culture and foreign affairs," said Raphael Shore, founder of Clarion Fund. "And they have all been sounding the alarms for years on the very real dangers posed to America by radical Islam."
"Their counsel has been instrumental in helping us produce powerful educational films that have enabled Americans to pause and reconsider the current threats," Shore added.
Many of the board members participated in the production and promotion of the Clarion Fund's critically-acclaimed films, Obsession and The Third Jihad, as well as the upcoming production, Iranium.
"The impressive backgrounds of our advisory board members demonstrate the credibility of Clarion's documentary filmmaking efforts over the past 5 years," said Shore.
The Clarion Fund (www.clarionfund.org) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that aims to educate Americans about threats posed to national security by radical Islam. To that end, Clarion produces and distributes documentary films and facilitates online education to help Americans better understand the real dangers. In addition to the organization's educational website, RadicalIslam.org, Clarion has a popular feed on Twitter: @No2RadicalIslam.
SOURCE The Clarion Fund
Share this article