PHOENIX, Oct. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearDATA today launched the next evolution of its reseller and referral program. The new program, Excel Partner Program, is designed to enhance the scope and speed to market of system integrators, VARs, IT consultants and ISVs (independent software vendors) dedicated to supporting healthcare providers, payers and life sciences organizations.
To further expand and scale its partner network, ClearDATA has appointed industry veteran John Perales as its new Channel Sales Director. Perales has a proven track record of successfully growing and overseeing channel sales at Rackspace and other cloud providers. At ClearDATA he is responsible for developing the strategic direction that will accelerate the adoption of secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud computing within the healthcare partner industry.
"ClearDATA's exclusive focus on healthcare combined with the proven security, regulatory compliance, and performance of our managed cloud platform, is ideal for software and technology companies seeking a competitive advantage in the healthcare space," said Perales. "Partners benefit from excellent commissions, robust sales and marketing support, and our successful track record of providing industry-leading reliability and support to their customers."
Respected industry analyst firm Frost & Sullivan recognized ClearDATA with its North American Healthcare Cloud Leadership Award in 2014. "ClearDATA's key value proposition lies in their pure healthcare-oriented solutions with meaningful ROI and cost reduction," noted Frost & Sullivan Program Director Eramangalath Sujith. "By committing to the standards of 100 percent redundancy, 100 percent network and power uptime, 100 percent assurance of IT business continuity, and 99.999 percent server uptime at a lower cost than on premise solutions, the company has steadily taken a market leading position."
Excel Partner Program
ClearDATA's Excel Partner Program is a tiered program that benefits resellers and referral partners in various ways:
- Lucrative referral/reseller model using a compensation model based on annual performance. Partners will have the opportunity to maximize their earnings and increase their margins in the healthcare cloud space which ClearDATA projects will see adoption rates of 50% in the next four to five years, representing approximately $6.5 billion of a $13 billion market for multi-cloud computing and managed services.
- Robust sales and marketing support through a partner portal where partners can easily access sales enablement tools and develop co-branded marketing collateral. ClearDATA will also regularly offer educational webinars such as "5 Ways Technology Vendors Put Their Healthcare Customers' PHI at Risk."
- Extensive knowledge of clinical applications, which reduces provisioning time, eases data migration, improves application reliability/stability/performance, and provides greater interoperability with other applications, systems, and organizations.
- Dedicated account managers and skilled sales cloud consultants with healthcare industry expertise.
Chicago-based Avant Communications, the nation's premier distributor of next generation technologies, is the newest addition to ClearDATA's Excel Partner Program. "We partnered with ClearDATA due to their expertise within the healthcare and life sciences industry," said Ian Kieninger, CEO for Avant Communications. "ClearDATA's partner program provides us expansion of business opportunities for our agents and partners."
Customers of ClearDATA's channel partners benefit from:
- A secure managed cloud platform built exclusively to meet the rigors and regulatory requirements of the healthcare industry.
- A multi-cloud approach that empowers healthcare providers to leverage the power of major public clouds or a private cloud environment based on their unique infrastructure requirements.
- Advanced infrastructure security services such as encryption, monitoring, intrusion detection/prevention, log and threat management, and vulnerability scanning all supported by a comprehensive BAA that mitigates the compliance risks of its customers.
- An expert healthcare professional services team that provides Security Risk Assessments, HIPAA remediation services, and custom development.
Trusted by Industry Leaders
Henry Schein's Practice Solutions division, a leader in dental practice management solutions with a global installed base of 65,000 customers, offers its dental enterprise software, Dentrix Enterprise, as a SaaS practice management system hosted on ClearDATA's cloud computing platform.
"Having a SaaS option for Dentrix Enterprise, as well as a strong, cloud-based data backup solution, are important product offerings for our customers," said Kevin Bunker, president, Henry Schein North America Dental Practice Solutions. "We are glad we partnered with ClearDATA to help our customers take advantage of the cloud's many benefits."
ClearDATA is exclusive to healthcare and is the industry leader in cloud computing, platform and information security services. More than 320,000 healthcare practitioners and leading technology companies rely on ClearDATA's secure, HIPAA-compliant, HITRUST CSF-certified cloud, HealthDATA™ infrastructure and SaaS HIT Cloud Management platform to store, manage, protect and share their patient health information and critical applications. For more information, call (888) 899-2066 or visit www.cleardata.com.
Amendola Communications for ClearDATA
Ph: (480) 664-8412, ext. 15