LONDON, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Analysis of Manufacturing, Packaging, Cold Chain and Supply Chain Management
Services Supporting Clinical Trials - Discover Your 2016 Guide to That Industry's Trends, Abilities and Revenue Potentials
What does the future hold for companies supplying and assisting clinical trials? Now you can gain data and revenue forecasts for that rising market, helping you stay ahead. Discover that industry's financial prospects. From 2016 see what is possible.
With our study you explore those pharmaceutical R&D needs, trends and opportunities. Visiongain's updated report gives you revenue forecasts to 2026 at overall world market, submarket and national level. Investigate the high value and potential of those contracting services, seeing how you can benefit.
Those suppliers hold strong commercial prospects. Please read on to explore clinical trial supply and logistics, also discovering that industry's potential future revenue.
Forecasting from 2016 and other analysis to help you stay ahead in knowledge
Besides giving revenue forecasts to 2026, our new work shows you recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you find original analyses on companies supporting drug research and development.
In our updated report you discover 59 tables, 61 charts and interviews with three companies, helping you stay ahead in knowledge.
Our new investigation shows you what the future holds for pharmaceutical contract research organisations (CROs) and manufacturing contractors (CMOs) supplying products and logistical services for clinical trials. You also assess distribution specialists - dispatch and logistics companies - serving pharmaceutical testing.
That new analysis gives predictions that planners, influencers and leaders need. The following sections explain how our study helps you. See now how to benefit your plans, decisions and influence on pharma R&D, helping your reputation for insight.
Revenues for the clinical trial supply and distribution market - see what is possible
In our report you find revenue forecasting for that overall world market from 2016 to 2026.
Our work also shows you individual sales predictions at world level to 2026 for seven submarkets supporting pharma clinical trials:
• Manufacturing - also with sub forecasting for packaging and for other production
• Logistics and distribution - also with sub forecasts for cold chain logistics and for other services
• Supply chain management.
Why struggle to find that medical R&D data? Why miss information you need? Instead let our analysis guide you through that outsourcing industry's activities and commercial prospects, making your work quicker and easier.
That way you identify the most promising technologies and services. Discover where progress and money lie. Success in business relies on the latest data, discussions and predictions - gain information in our study to help you stay ahead and succeed.
In our updated investigation you also see what sales are possible in leading developed and developing national markets.
Leading countries - what outlooks for service provision, demand and revenues?
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for these 11 national markets:
• The United States (US)
• Germany, France, the United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC group).
For service providers and clients, many opportunities exist. Expanding pharma R&D worldwide will influence that market for outsourced services. Discover in our study how you and your organisation can benefit. Find the submarkets with best prospects.
Our work also explains forces influencing those suppliers from 2016. Assess what is happening.
Trends, challenges and opportunities for companies supplying clinical trial materials and logistical services
Our report explains what affects that expanding industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
• Active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) production, finished dosage drug manufacturing, comparator sourcing and placebo manufacturing
• Trends in packaging for clinical testing - emerging needs, solutions and innovations, including those for complex pharmaceuticals
• Regulatory standards for clinical trial supply and organisation, inc. good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good distribution practice (GDP)
• International differences in regulations - assess leading countries' needs, including demands of off-shoring drug development
• Globalisation - access to new markets and patients, and its effects
• Supply chain security and other technology to improve medical testing.
You also explore the effects of these trends, needs and developments:
• Biological drugs and other complex therapies, including the development of orphan drugs for rare diseases
• Management of supplier networks - challenges and opportunities
• Primary and secondary packaging, including reusable cold chain packs and RFID tags for package monitoring
• Cold chain logistics - satisfying the rising need for cooled distribution systems
• IT systems and software for clinical trial planning, including IVRS and IWRS
• Adaptive clinical trials - how they affect supply and logistical needs
• Home-based trials - opportunities and challenges for logistics.
Our work assesses that industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, as well as social, technological, economic and political influences. See their effects.
Pharma R&D trends that will affect the clinical trial supply and logistics market from 2016 to 2026 include more biological and orphan drug development. In turn demand for clinical-stage cold chain logistics will increase from 2016. Assess needs there.
With our analysis you explore opportunities the present and future hold. That way you investigate participants, developments and potential revenues. Discover what is possible.
Leading companies in that pharma outsourcing industry and its predicted future value
Our report predicts the world market for that clinical trial support will reach $19.5 billion in 2020, with revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026.
So where does that industry head? Our survey shows technologies and providers holding greatest potential. In particular you explore activities of these companies:
• Almac Group
• Catalent Pharma Solutions
• Parexel International
• Fisher Clinical Services.
Our study also covers these distribution specialists and other supply chain organisers for clinical testing:
• TNT Express
• World Courier
There you also discover interviews with authorities from three companies - Marken, Movianto and Catalent. Hear what that industry's participants say and do, helping you stay ahead. Benefit your knowledge, authority and reputation for insight.
So avoid falling behind your competitors. Instead find where progress, potential and money exist, helping you advance. Gain data to help you stand out and succeed.
6 Ways Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics for Pharma 2016-2026: Analysis of Manufacturing, Packaging, Cold Chain and Supply Chain Management helps
In these six main ways our new study benefits your work, helping your research, analysis, decisions, proposals and presentations:
• See predicted revenues to 2026 for the overall clinical trial supply and logistics market and seven world-level submarkets.
• Discover potential revenues of 11 leading national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia to 2026, finding opportunities and expected sales increases.
• Explore regulations and their effects in regional and national markets, also assessing trends and prospects from 2016. See what the future holds.
• Examine service and drug development trends affecting that outsourcing market's participants and their clients.
• Assess prospects for established and rising service providers, exploring portfolios, results, deals, technologies and progress.
• Expand your insight on clinical trial supply and logistics through opinions from our survey's three interviews with companies, helping you stay ahead.
That report, by our in-house team in the UK, gives knowledge to help your work, reducing struggle and saving time. You gain data leading companies depend on.
Potentials for clinical trial supplying and distributing - discover sales predictions
In our new investigation you receive business information found only in that work, seeing where money, progress and opportunities exist, now and in future.
With our independent analysis you are less likely to miss opportunity or fall behind. Instead stay ahead for knowledge on pharma testing. Explore trends, progress and revenue predications, helping your influence and reputation for commercial insight.
So stay ahead in data. Benefit your work by getting our new report here now.
Companies and Other Organisations Mentioned in the Report
AbbVie Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
ACM Global Central Lab
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions
British Telecom (BT)
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
China FDA (CFDA)
Chinese Ministry of Health
Comissão Nacional de Ética em Pesquisa (CONEP)
Consorcio de Apoyo a la Investigación Biomédica - Plataforma Española de Ensayos Clínicos (CAIBER)
Drug Controller General of India (DCGI)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Federal Express (FedEx)
Fisher Clinical Services
International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Pharmaceutical Federation
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Johnson & Johnson
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Merck & Co.
Mitsui & Co.
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Packaging Coordinators Inc. (PCI)
Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Transportation Administration Security (TAS)
United Parcel Service (UPS)
US Pharmacopeia (USP)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Worldwide Clinical Trials
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100