AUBURN, Calif., Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ClipperCreek has just announced availability of a new, durable, low-cost pedestal, the ProMountDuo. Developed for the fleet and commercial markets, the ProMountDuo is equipped to provide single or dual Level 1 or Level 2 electric vehicle charging station mounting options, making it possible to charge two vehicles from one post.
The ProMountDuo packages ClipperCreek's best in class product features including galvanized and powder coated steel for environmental durability, a 1-year warranty, and single or dual station mounting capabilities. No additional mounting kit is necessary for mounting the second charger. At $434, it is the most affordable pedestal mounting solution on the market. It can be paired with a ClipperCreek ACS-15, ACS-20 or LCS-20 for $813; the ACS-25 or LCS-25 for $903; and the popular HCS-40 for just $999.
"Businesses can leverage the ProMountDuo to maximize their charging station infrastructure budget. Not only is the pedestal the most cost-effective on the market, but two units can be mounted on it, minimizing installation costs and allowing businesses to easily double the number of charging spaces offered. Once the customer has invested in the installation of the pedestal for one station, adding the second station will be very cost effective," said ClipperCreek Sales Manager, Will Barrett. "The ProMountDuo pedestal is compatible with the ClipperCreek ACS, HCS, and LCS product lines. Many businesses choose to have a mix of lower and higher power charging stations to match vehicle needs and maximize the number of charging spaces available while staying within their electrical infrastructure limitations."
"ClipperCreek's mission is to develop and promote Electric Vehicle adoption by designing superior value into every product we bring to market. There was a need for a more cost-effective, flexible, dual pedestal and we are proud to once again have engineered an advancement for the market," said Jason France, President and Founder of ClipperCreek. "At this time, the ProMountDuo can be paired with any combination of 10 different ClipperCreek charging stations, ranging from 120V to 240V charging at 12 to 48 Amps suitable for workplace, tenant, and fleet charging."
Some features of the ProMountDuo include:
- Slim, modern profile
- Operates as a single or dual mount pedestal out of the box
- Pedestal doubles as an electrical raceway with service ground lugs
- Supports two stations and two 120V outlets per pedestal (sold separately)
- Compatible with ClipperCreek ACS, HCS, and LCS product lines
- ADA height and reach compliant when installed to local codes
- Powder coated with galvanized undercoat steel for environmental durability
- Charging station's integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- Accommodates the low profile connector holsters that come standard with ClipperCreek charging stations, allowing storage of the vehicle connector out of the way and where it's most convenient
- Made in America
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Follow ClipperCreek on Facebook
- Follow ClipperCreek on Google+
- Follow ClipperCreek on Twitter
- Follow ClipperCreek on LinkedIn
To view a video of the installation of a hardwire ClipperCreek EV Charging Station click here.
About ClipperCreek: Founded in 2006 by Jason France, ClipperCreek is a worldwide leader in Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE). The company offers a wide range of products designed to be the safest, most innovative, and grid-ready EV charging stations on the market. ClipperCreek advances the plug-in vehicle market and broadens the acceptance of the most exciting vehicle revolution in a century. The industry pioneers at ClipperCreek build more than 20 years of real world EV charging expertise into every EVSE they manufacture. All ClipperCreek products are Made in America. For more information, please visit www.clippercreek.com.
Suzanne Guinn 530-887-1674