AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon – The Cloud Native Computing Foundation® (CNCF®), which sustains and integrates open source technologies like Kubernetes® and Prometheus™, today announced that 31 new members joined the Foundation.
These new members join more than 4,000 attendees at the biggest Kubernetes event to date, KubeCon + CloudNativeCon. According to the latest survey conducted by CNCF, 61 percent of organizations are evaluating and 83 percent are using Kubernetes in production. For more survey results, check out today's blog "Cloud Native Technologies are Scaling Production Applications."
"This week's KubeCon + CloudNativeCon is set to be larger than the previous four gatherings combined, with over 4,000 cloud native developers, users and experts convening for the ecosystem's most anticipated event," said Dan Kohn, Executive Director of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. "CNCF is thrilled to welcome 31 new members that are all committed to accelerating the adoption of cloud native technologies and enhancing the customer experience."
About the newest Silver Members:
- AppsCode – which enables anyone to provision Kubernetes clusters on any cloud provider – builds various open source cloud native tools and participates in the Kubernetes development process to have a voice in its future development.
- ARCUS Global, Inc. is a bold new company created to reinvent the video monitoring industry with solutions that better optimize business decisions as well as make the world a safer place.
- BoCloud uses the latest implementation and maintenance container technology to help customers reduce costs and improve efficiency, simplify operation and maintenance to improve the system reliability and safety. BoCloud provides container services for the second largest state-owned enterprise in China.
- CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the Application Economy across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
- Datadog is a SaaS-based monitoring and analytics platform for large-scale applications and infrastructure.
- Dataman, founded in 2014, is China's leading company of open source technologies in cloud computing – helping enterprise customers build end-to-end DevOps solutions and offering a lightweight PaaS platform to help traditional enterprises achieve IT business transformation.
- Datawire provides open source tools to save Kubernetes application developers time developing services: Telepresence (code locally against remote clusters), Forge (fast define and deploy), and Ambassador (Envoy-based API Gateway for developers).
- Diamanti has developed the first purpose-built, bare-metal container platform for advancing applications from development to production, accelerating time-to-market, guaranteeing real-time service levels and consolidating infrastructure with up to 90 percent utilization.
- F5 makes apps go faster, smarter and safer for the world's largest businesses, service providers, governments and consumer brands.
- Grafana Labs is the company behind Grafana – the leading open source software for time series analytics, and offers an official, fully managed hosted Grafana stack with GrafanaCloud.
- Hasura offers Kubernetes-based managed infrastructure with built-in backend APIs – for data, auth and file storage, powered by Postgres – and "git push"-based deployment automation for rapidly building powerful scalable, secure cloud-native applications.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leader in enterprise technology, products, solutions and services. HPE OneSphere, in conjunction with other HPE Hybrid IT products and solutions, provides a SaaS based simplified multi-cloud management platform and helps to deploy cloud native applications faster.
- Humio is limitless log management for developers and operations teams – unlocking the power of unlimited system data and logging everything to answer anything.
- InfluxData delivers an open source Time Series Data Platform built from the ground up for metrics and events, empowering developers to build next-generation cloud, monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications faster, easier and to scale, delivering real business value quickly.
- inwinSTACK is a leading Taiwanese Kubernetes contributor and solution provider, delivering open source container services to IT organizations across industries.
- Kasten uses a unique application-centric approach to provide cloud native data management solutions that enable enterprises to easily build, deploy and manage stateful containerized applications at scale.
- Kublr's enterprise-grade, open Kubernetes platform is built on a pluggable architecture that integrates with existing systems. With multi-factor enterprise security, backup and disaster recovery, Kublr delivers the reliability and flexibility large organizations need for a successful Kubernetes implementation.
- LogDNA is a cloud-based log management system that allows engineering and DevOps to aggregate all system and application logs into one efficient platform.
- Mobingi is an open source cloud native application lifecycle management software for provisioning, running and scaling applications on multi-cloud with security and compliance. Mobingi's hosted solution has been helping Japan's fortune 500 enterprises on their cloud native applications and container adoptions.
- NetEase Cloud, the cloud computing and big data brand affiliated to NetEase Group, provides professional container solutions – which integrate IaaS, PaaS and container technologies, along with flexible computing, DevOps toolchains, microservice infrastructures and more.
- NGINX is the heart of the modern web – helping the world's most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security and scale.
- Styra helps reconcile agility and security by providing an adaptive, context-aware, distributed authorization system for the modern cloud stack.
- Turbonomic is a leader in hybrid cloud management, with a platform that enables on-premise, cloud and cloud native environments to self-manage – thereby assuring performance while lowering cost and maintaining compliance with business policies.
- Wise2C is one of China's leading enterprise application-centric PaaS platform providers for the finance industry.
About the newest End-User Members & Supporters:
- Cruise is building the world's best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things and experiences they care about.
- Olark is a simple live chat widget used by more than 11,000 organizations worldwide to increase sales by talking directly to customers in a more human way.
- Pinterest is a visual discovery tool more than 200M people use every month to find ideas to try.
- SAP Concur is the world's leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services and solutions; whether on the web, on a smartphone, or on a tablet, its cloud-based solutions deliver an effortless experience for employees and total transparency into spending, helping organizations of all sizes, industries and locations run better.
- Showmax – an Internet TV service currently available in more than 70 countries – is part of Naspers, a global Internet and entertainment group and one of the largest technology investors in the world.
- Spredfast develops social media software and services for enterprise marketing and customer service teams.
- WP Engine provides best-in-class customer service on top of innovation-driven technology – serving over 70,000 customers in 120 countries for mission-critical WordPress hosting.
Cruise, Olark, Pinterest, SAP Concur, Showmax, Spredfast and WP Engine join other end user companies including Box, Capital One, eBay, GitHub, Goldman Sachs, NCSOFT, Ticketmaster, Twitter, Vevo and Zalando in CNCF's End User Community. This group meets monthly and advises CNCF Governing Board and Technical Oversight Committee members on key challenges, emerging use cases and areas of opportunity and new growth for cloud native technologies.
- Learn About CNCF Membership
- Learn About CNCF End User Supporters
- CNCF Blog
- Join the CNCF Conversation on Slack
About Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Cloud native computing uses an open source software stack to deploy applications as microservices, packaging each part into its own container, and dynamically orchestrating those containers to optimize resource utilization. The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) hosts critical components of cloud native software stacks including Kubernetes, Fluentd, linkerd, Prometheus, OpenTracing, gRPC, CoreDNS, containerd, rkt, CNI, Envoy, Jaeger, Notary and TUF. CNCF serves as the neutral home for collaboration and brings together the industry's top developers, end users and vendors – including the six largest public cloud providers and many of the leading private cloud companies. CNCF is part of The Linux Foundation, a nonprofit organization. For more information about CNCF, please visit: https://cncf.io/.
The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see our trademark usage page: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
The Linux Foundation
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-native-computing-foundation-kicks-off-kubecon--cloudnativecon-with-31-new-members-300567693.html
SOURCE Cloud Native Computing Foundation