SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloupia, a cloud infrastructure management and automation software provider, today announced the general availability of Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller (CUIC) V2.2. Cloupia's announcement is a major advancement in cloud infrastructure management that will serve as the foundation for next-generation dynamic data centers. For organizations looking to build internal clouds, the CUIC provides the necessary automation and governance. The CUIC changes the cloud infrastructure management market by offering end-to-end policy-driven self-service provisioning with full life-cycle automation capabilities. The Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller V2.2 is now generally available for enterprises and service providers.
The Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller enables organizations to build their own internal private clouds as well as manage public clouds. The CUIC is a vendor-neutral, multi-hypervisor and multi-cloud provisioning and management solution that provides virtual infrastructure control, management and monitoring via single pane of glass. The CUIC addresses the complex challenges of building, deploying and managing a wide variety of IT services in private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud environments. With CUIC, organizations achieve faster service delivery, greater IT agility and significant cost savings. The CUIC significantly improves service levels and operational efficiencies by providing service-centric IT management with end-to-end automation capabilities.
- Build internal private clouds rapidly with internal standards and processes
- Deliver services through policy-driven self-service provisioning portal
- Comprehensive virtual infrastructure lifecycle management solution
- Integrated virtual infrastructure provisioning and management - computing, storage and network
- Multi-tenant solution
- Role-based access control and policy management
- Continuous capacity planning and monitoring
- Chargeback with budget and resource limiting
- Integration with enterprise management systems such as LDAP and CMDB
- Unified dashboard, interface across private clouds, public clouds and hybrid clouds
Pricing and Availability:
Cloupia CUIC 2.2 is now generally available. Cloupia offers a free 30-day trial edition. For pricing information and evaluations, contact [email protected].
Cloupia unlocks the power of next-generation cloud computing for organizations, offering a suite of cloud computing products & solutions. Cloupia's products and solutions address the complex challenges of building, deploying and managing a wide variety of applications and IT services in both public and private cloud environments. Cloupia's vendor-neutral platform enables organizations to fully exploit cloud technologies and options, without compromising existing operations and investments. Cloupia is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit http://www.cloupia.com.