MIAMI, Oct. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida's best all-inclusive family resort located between Miami and Orlando in Port St. Lucie, has launched their Workation by Club Med package catering to remote workers and their school-aged children seeking dedicated work spaces and amenities necessary for business and remote learning.
Once the work and school day is over, a fun-filled, all-inclusive vacation begins with unlimited land and water activities including kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, pickle ball and the flying trapeze in addition to extensive culinary options. Plus, Club Med's Free Cancellation Policy* offers guests a full refund should they need to cancel their stay (up to 15 days prior to the anticipated travel date) for stays on or prior to July 2, 2021.
Workation by Club Med Package Details Include:
- Remote Work for Adults: Exclusive access to a dedicated meeting room, premium wi-fi, printer access, and coffee breaks with snacks. Available to adults 18 years or older.
- Remote Learning for Kids: Kids 4-17 use a dedicated classroom with premium wi-fi, printer access and noise-cancelling headsets available for daily use. G.O.s will serve as monitors to assure attendance and focus. Snacks will be provided throughout the day.
- I.T. experts will be available on-hand for any virtual needs.
- Remote Fun for Families: Once the work and school-days end, vacation begins. Families will enjoy access to the resorts all-inclusive amenities:
- Unlimited water & land sports -- Hop on the trapeze, play a round of mini golf, take a sailing lesson or take a dip in the pool.
- All-day gourmet dining & full open bar
- Outdoor evening entertainment including live performances
- Kids 4 and under stay free
- Access to the Club Med 's Tennis, Golf & Soccer Academies – offering personalized trainings & services*
- Bookable: Call Club Med's Contact Center at 1-800-CLUB MED
- Price: $20/child & $20/adult per booking regardless of length of stay
- Full Details: Please visit here
- Resort Images: Please visit here
To ensure added flexibility and peace of mind for travelers, Club Med also offers:
- Emergency Assistance Program: All guests traveling before April 30, 2021 will receive coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19.
- Safe Together protocols: Implemented in all of the brand's resorts as they reopen, including those in Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean, these newly enhanced hygiene and safety measures were developed through recommendations from the World Health Organization, local health authorities, and the advice of an International Scientific Committee comprised of a specialized team of doctors and professors.
*Full details on the above policies can be found here.
Terms and Conditions
Workation by Club Med is exclusively available at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida. For the dedicated children's space, a moderator will be in attendance to ensure children are focused on their remote virtual lessons, parents are responsible to walk their children to lunch at their scheduled lunch hour. Children's package is limited to 20 children per day; no limit on adults.
Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Offer requires a 1-night minimum stay. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates with check-in on or after September 28, 2020 and check-out on or before December 19, 2020 and must be booked between September 24, 2020 and December 12, 2020.
*Terms and Conditions apply and full details can be accessed by clicking here (located at the bottom of the page).
About Club Med
Club Med, founded in 1950 by Gérard Blitz, is the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, offering approximately 70 premium resorts in stunning locations around the world including North and South America, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Mediterranean. Each Club Med resort features authentic local style and comfortably upscale accommodations, superior sports programming and activities, enriching children's programs, gourmet dining, and warm and friendly service by its world-renown staff with legendary hospitality skills, an all-encompassing energy and diverse backgrounds.
Club Med operates in more than 30 countries and continues to maintain its authentic Club Med spirit with an international staff of more than 23,000 employees from more than 110 different nationalities. Led by its pioneering spirit, Club Med continues to grow and adapt to each market with three to five new resort openings or renovations per year, including a new Alpine ski resort annually.
For more information, visit www.clubmed.us, call 1-800-Club-Med (1-800-258-2633), or contact a preferred travel professional. For an inside look at Club Med, follow Club Med on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
SOURCE Club Med