DUBLIN, Ireland, January 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zjkbp/coatings_global) has announced the addition of the "Coatings - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Coatings in US$ Million and Thousand Gallons by the following Product Segments:
- Architectural Coatings (Exterior Solvent Based Architectural Coatings, Exterior Water Based Architectural Coatings, Interior Solvent Based Architectural Coatings, Interior Water Based Architectural Coatings, Architectural Lacquers, & Other Architectural Coatings)
- OEM Product Coatings (Automotive and Other Transportation Equipment Finishes, Appliances Finishes, Wood Finishes, Metal Finishes, Container Finishes, Machinery and Equipment Finishes, Non-Wood Finishes, Paper and Paperboard Finishes, Electrical Insulation Coatings, Powder Coatings, Other Industrial Product Coatings, and Other OEM Product Coatings)
- Special Purpose Coatings (Industrial Maintenance Coatings, Automotive Finishes, and Other Special Purpose Coatings).
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 295 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Ashland Inc.
- Axalta Coating Sytems
- Columbia Chemical Corporation
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Hempel A/S
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS AND ISSUES
4. TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/LAUNCHES
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. THE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
7. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 295 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 348)
- The United States (122)
- Canada (6)
- Japan (5)
- Europe (158)
- France (10)
- Germany (39)
- The United Kingdom (43)
- Italy (21)
- Spain (6)
- Rest of Europe (39)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (42)
- Latin America (6)
- Africa (4)
- Middle East (5)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zjkbp/coatings_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets