PITTSBURGH, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce the appointment of five new attorneys to the firm:
- Martin DiGiovine joins the firm's Business Services Group as senior counsel. In this role, he advises for-profit and non-profit corporations regarding federal, state and international tax implications of various business matters. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from the Duquesne University School of Law, Master of Science in taxation from Robert Morris University, and a Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting theory and practice from Robert Morris College.
- Marshall Bender joins the firm's Litigation Group where he brings a broad range of experience acting as both defense counsel and plaintiff's counsel. He is a member of the Collier County Bar Association and earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from Florida Christian College.
- Jeffrey Berkey received his J.D., summa cum laude, from the Duquesne University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts in business management and politics from Juniata College.
- John Bonaccorsi earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the Duquesne University School of Law, and Bachelor of Arts in English studies from Washington & Jefferson College.
- Elysia Tonti earned her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and a Bachelor of Arts in international relations and German from The College of Wooster.
"Our new attorneys bring a variety of fresh talent to several disciplines and practice groups in the firm," said Jack Elliott, president and CEO of Cohen & Grigsby. "We welcome them to the Cohen & Grigsby team, and are confident that the addition of these individuals will enable the firm to continue fostering long-lasting and productive partnerships with our clients."
For more information about Cohen & Grigsby, please visit www.cohenlaw.com.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby