SAO PAULO, Brazil, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 16:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Ignacio Perrone, Telecom Senior Consultant for Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies Practice
The Colombian telecommunications services market earned revenues of $11.4 billion in 2013 and is estimated to reach $14.9 billion in 2019, mainly driven by the positive economic outlook, intensifying competition and investments to offer triple, quadruple, and quintuple-play bundles. Additionally, the market will be fuelled by expenditures to implement and expand 3rd generation (3G), long-term evolution (LTE), gigabit Ethernet (GbE), fiber to the home (FTTH), and other networks.
Frost & Sullivan Telecom Senior Consultant Ignacio Perrone, who has completed an extensive strategic analysis of the Colombian market, will discuss during the webinar the evolution of the national industry until 2019, including the biggest growth opportunities, the top economic, technological and consumer trends shaping the sector, and the key challenges that operators will face.
''The market as a whole is growing, but if you take a closer look, some segments are developing faster while others are decreasing. This webinar is a must for those willing to understand these market dynamics,'' comments Perrone.
The presentation will help attendees:
- Improve the understanding of the telecom competitive landscape in Colombia.
- Learn what Colombian telecom segments offer the best growth opportunities and what are the drivers impelling the market.
- Discover what segments are already mature and where the competitive pressure is larger.
- Follow market recommendations and forecast until 2019.
It will benefit communications service providers, equipment vendors, regulators, as well as investors.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, please e-mail Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications, at [email protected] with your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the before mentioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan