DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Column Technologies, a global technology solutions and software provider, announced today a worldwide reseller partnership with SailPoint, the market leading provider of identity and access governance (IAG). Under the terms of the agreement, Column will resell SailPoint's governance-based identity management solutions as part of its Business Service Management strategy. SailPoint's IdentityIQ suite provides a complete solution that offers risk-aware compliance management, closed-loop user lifecycle management, automated user provisioning, an integrated governance model, and identity intelligence.
"The reseller partnership with Column Technologies is a natural extension of SailPoint's strategic technology alliance with BMC Software," said Trent Fitz, VP of Marketing at SailPoint. "We rely on partners like Column to give organizations around the globe access to the market leading identity management solution – the one that most effectively manages the risks that come with allowing access to sensitive data."
As an elite partner of BMC Software, Column's worldwide reseller partnership with SailPoint will address BMC's business service management (BSM) customers. Through SailPoint's IdentityIQ solution, Column will be able to bring their customers the following capabilities:
- Governance Platform to centralize identity data, roles, business policy and risk modeling to support both compliance initiatives and user lifecycle management.
- Compliance Manager to streamline compliance controls and improve audit performance through automated access certifications and policy enforcement.
- Lifecycle Manager to provide self-service access request and lifecycle event management, which will simplify and automate the creation, modification and revocation of user access privileges.
- User Provisioning to provide flexible options for responding to changes requested by the business during compliance and lifecycle management processes.
- Identity Intelligence to transform technical identity data scattered across multiple enterprise systems into centralized, easily understood and business-relevant information including dashboards, reports and advanced analytics.
SailPoint IdentityIQ provides complementary identity governance capabilities to the BSM portfolio aligning key identity management processes with IT services such as incident management and change management. "Column is proud to be a partner with a leader in end-to-end IAG solutions," said Matt Graves, Identity Management Practice Manager. "This also allows Column Technologies with the opportunity to expand our offerings beyond BMC customers and bring best practices solutions to the enterprise market."
About Column Technologies
Established in 1998, Column Technologies is a global technology solutions and software provider with success across the public and private sectors. Headquartered in the United States, Column Technologies employs over 350 employees around the world, as well as offices in Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit http://www.columnIT.com or call 1-866-265-8665. You can also find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
SOURCE Column Technologies