AUSTIN, Texas, June 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Combined Agents of America, LLC (CAA) at its annual board meeting May 27–28 in Dallas, Texas, announced its newly elected 2015-16 Management Committee, including CAA's new chairman of the board Roger Luttrell, new vice president Trent Richmond, and past chairman Bill Kliewer. With 52 members based in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas, CAA is a MGA committed to strengthening the independent insurance agency system through profitable growth and exceptional service for its member agencies.
"I'm honored to serve as the new chairman of CAA, the 4th largest agency aggregator group in the nation," said Roger Luttrell, CAA chairman and president of Benton Luttrell Company headquartered in Van Alstyne, Texas. "Moving forward in 2015, we will look to continue to grow organically and expand into new regions with new exceptional member agencies joining our team."
Each CAA management committee member is elected to serve a staggered two-year term and is selected by its board of members based on their leadership abilities and contributions to the organization. The new 2015-16 Management Committee includes:
- Chairman of the Board – Roger Luttrell, CIC, president of Benton Luttrell Company headquartered in Van Alstyne, Texas. Luttrell serves on the State Auto Agents Advisory Council.
- President – Bill Martin, president of Grona Boles Martin Bloxsom Insurance, San Antonio, Texas. Martin serves on the Liberty Mutual Agents Advisory Council.
- Executive Vice President –Trent Richmond, Partner & VP Business Development of Keller Leopold Insurance, Garden City, Kansas.
- Second Vice President – Mack Purifoy, AAI, CIC, owner of Purifoy & Company Insurance, Temple, Texas.
- Secretary – Robert Porter, CIC, CRM, president of Porter Insurance Agency, Brownwood, Texas.
- Treasurer – Pete Bibby, managing partner of Bibby, Brilling & Associates, LLP, Dallas, Texas, with another location in Ennis, TX (dba Arden Insurance Agency).
- Past Chairman – Bill Kliewer, managing partner of BKCW Insurance Agency, Killeen, Texas.
CAA's member agencies convene on a quarterly basis to knowledge share, discuss industry issues, review its relationships with insurance carriers, and assess CAA operations. Highlights from the recent board meeting include:
- Golf tournament at Tenison Golf Course (Dallas, TX).
- Insurance carrier presentations by Travelers.
- Travelers hosts lunch at Renaissance Hotel, Dallas, Texas.
About Combined Agents of America, LLC
Founded in 1997, Combined Agents of America, LLC (CAA) is based in Austin, Texas, and is comprised of 52 independent insurance agencies located throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. By funneling the agencies' combined premiums, CAA brings larger volume commitments to insurance companies, while empowering its members to realize greater benefits from insurance companies, vendor discounts and other incentives. In 2014, CAA generated more than $738.5 million in property and casualty premium, and currently works with 18 of the largest insurance companies in the nation. CAA is ranked #4 for the second year running on Insurance Journal's Top 20 list of largest agency partnerships in the nation. All CAA member agencies remain independent and are recognized by insurance companies as a key component to their future growth and goal commitments. Additional information is available at www.combinedagents.com.
CAA member agencies include: Aars & Nelson Insurance Agency, Barnard Insurance Agency, Bartlett, Baggett & Shands, Benchmark Insurance Group, Benton-Luttrell-Brown Company, Bigham-Kliewer-Chapman-Watts Insurance Agency, Bibby Brilling & Associates LLP, BRIA Insurance & Risk Consultants, Bosworth & Associates, Bryan Insurance Agency Ltd., Brownrigg Insurance Agency Inc., Cravens Warren & Co., Crockett Insurance Service, DFB Insurance Group LLC, Ed Berrong Insurance Agency, Ed Weeren Insurance Agency Inc., EFGI Insurance & Bonds LLC, Elliott Insurance Group, Evans-Ewan& Brady Insurance Agency Inc., First Insurance Services, First Texas Insurance Services LLC, Fouts, Davidson, Burks Agency LLC, Fuqua Ruth Typer Insurance, Henry Norris Insurance Agency, Inc., Garrett Insurance Agency, Inc., GBS Insurance Agency Inc., Grona Boles Martin & Bloxsom Insurance, Hill County Insurance Agency, HC&H Insurance Group, ICI Insurance, Insurance Net Inc., JHC Insurance Agency Inc., J. S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, Keller-Leopold Insurance, Inc , McCorkle Commercial Insurance Agency, Mr. Insurance Agency, Inc., NTX Insurance Group, Inc., Pierson-Fendley Insurance Agency, LLC, Pinnacle Insurance Group Inc., Porter Insurance Agency Inc., Purifoy Insurance Agency, LTD, SBS Insurance, The Shropshire Agency Inc., Siegeler Insurance Agency, Inc., Southern Star Insurance, Strong's Insurance Inc., Walthall-Sachse & Pipes, Inc., The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., Wellmann Insurance Agency, Inc., Western Insurance Agency, Whorton Insurance Services, and Wood-Dulohery Insurance, Inc.
Courtney R. Holder
Tel: (512) 627-0779
SOURCE Combined Agents of America, LLC