AUSTIN, Texas, June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Combined Agents of America, LLC (CAA) at its annual meeting May 19-20, Dallas, Texas, announced its newly elected 2010 management committee, including CAA's new president Lloyd Eisenrich, president of The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., Andrews, Texas, new secretary Roger Luttrell, president of Benton-Luttrell-Brown, Van Alstyne, Texas, and new treasurer Denny Bryan, president at Bryan Insurance Agency, Graham, Texas. With recent expansion into Oklahoma and Kansas, Texas-based CAA is a managing general agency (MGA) committed to further expansion across the country to strengthen the independent insurance agency system through profitable growth and exceptional service for its member agencies.
"As the former CAA secretary, I'm proud to continue to serve alongside this extraordinary group of members on the new management committee this time as CAA's president," said Lloyd Eisenrich, CAA president and president of The Weatherby-Eisenrich. "With over $410 million in premium in 2009, we at CAA are looking forward to another record breaking year in 2010."
Each CAA management committee member is elected to serve a staggered two-year term and is selected by its board of members based on their leadership abilities and contributions to the organization. The new 2010 management committee includes:
- President – Lloyd Eisenrich, president of The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., headquartered in Andrews, Texas with two other locations in Granbury, Texas, and in Odessa, Texas as Edgmon-Eisenrich Insurance.
- Chairman of the Board – Bill Bridges, CIC, executive vice president of Duncan, Fraser & Bridges, Pampa, TX. Bridges serves on the board of directors of The Independent Insurance Agents of Texas (IIAT), and the Texas Mutual Agents' Council and the Travelers' Regional Agents Council.
- Executive Vice President – Don B. Hudson, CIC, vice-president of JHC Insurance Agency, Inc., Victoria, Texas.
- Second Vice President – Michael T. Siegeler, CIC, president of the Siegeler Insurance Agency, Inc., Giddings, Texas.
- Secretary – Roger Luttrell, CIC, president of Benton-Luttrell-Brown, headquartered in Van Alstyne, Texas with another office in Sherman, Texas. Roger also serves on the State Auto's National Agents Council.
- Treasurer – Denny Bryan, CIC, president of Bryan Insurance Agency, Graham, Texas.
- Past President – Don C. Jones, CIC, president of Crockett Insurance Service, president of Houston-Walker Counties Insurance Service & Crockett Financial Service, Crockett, Texas.
CAA's member agencies convene on a quarterly basis to knowledge share, discuss industry issues, review its relationships with insurance carriers, and assess CAA operations. Highlights from the recent board meeting include:
- Golf tournament at Buffalo Creek Golf Club (Dallas, Texas),
- New member presentation to independent agency prospect from Texas,
- Insurance carrier presentations by Hartford Life Insurance Company, Litchfield Insurance Group, Towerstone, Inc., AmTrust North America, Brown & Brown Insurance, and Central Insurance,
- Guest speaker presentation by Scott Addis on "Organic Growth Engine,"
- Amtrust hosts lunch at The Adolphus,
- Central hosts dinner at The Adolphus, and
- Award presentation to outgoing CAA officers, including former president Don Jones, former treasurer Jim Norris, former secretary Lloyd Eisenrich and past chairman Brent Borgstedte.
About Combined Agents of America, LLC
Founded in 1997 Combined Agents of America, LLC (CAA) is based in Austin, Texas, and is comprised of 44 independent insurance agencies located throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. By funneling the agencies' combined premiums, CAA brings larger volume commitments to insurance companies, while empowering its members to realize greater benefits from insurance companies, vendor discounts and other incentives. In 2009, CAA generated over $410,000,000 in combined property and casualty annual premiums, and works with 18 of the largest insurance companies in the nation. CAA placed 18th nationally in the Insurance Journal's Top 100 Property and Casualty Agencies in 2009. All CAA member agencies remain independent and are recognized by insurance companies as a key component to their future growth and goal commitments. Additional information is available at www.combinedagents.com.
CAA member agencies include: Aars & Nelson Insurance Agency, Barnard Insurance Agency, Bartlett, Baggett & Shands, Benchmark Insurance Group, Benton-Luttrell-Brown Company, Bigham-Kliewer-Chapman-Watts Insurance Agency, BRIA Insurance & Risk Consultants, Bridges Group Inc., Bosworth & Associates, Bryan Insurance Agency Ltd., Brownrigg Insurance Agency Inc., Cravens-Warren & Co., Crockett Insurance Service, Duncan-Fraser & Bridges Insurance Agency Inc., Ed Berrong Insurance Agency, Ed Weeren Insurance Agency Inc., EFGI Insurance & Bonds LLC, Evans-Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency Inc., First Insurance Services, First Texas Insurance Services LC, Henry Norris Insurance Agency, Inc., Garrett Insurance Agency, Inc., GBS Insurance Agency Inc., Grona Boles Martin & Bloxsom Insurance, Hill County Insurance Agency, Insurance Associates of Texas, Insurance Net Inc., JHC Insurance Agency Inc., J. S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, Lake Insurance Agency, Inc., McCorkle Commercial Insurance Agency, Mims & Smith, Mr. Insurance Agency, Inc., Pierson-Fendley Insurance, Pinnacle Insurance Group Inc., Porter Insurance Agency Inc., Purifoy & Company, The Shropshire Agency Inc., Siegeler Insurance Agency, Inc., Walthall-Sachse & Pipes, Inc., The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., Wellmann Insurance Agency, Inc., Western Insurance Agency, and Whorton Insurance Services.
Courtney R. Holder
Tel: (512) 627-0779
SOURCE Combined Agents of America, LLC