25 Apr, 2012, 09:15 ET
OCEANPORT, N.J., April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT)
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110329/MM73841LOGO )
- CommVault Chief Executive Officer N. Robert Hammer will address investors at the Jefferies 2012 Global Technology Media & Telecom Conference in New York City on May 9, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time (12:30 p.m. Pacific Time).
- Mr. Hammer will discuss the Company's most recent earnings results, which will be announced on May 8, 2012, as well as its latest software release, CommVault® Simpana® 9 software and market opportunities. Mr. Hammer will also take questions from the audience.
- Mr. Hammer's presentation will be webcast live and will be available for replay on the "Investor Relations" section of www.commvault.com.
- Learn more about CommVault
- Learn more about CommVault® Simpana® 9 Software
- Additional financial and stock information, news and events, and corporate governance
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2012 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Share this article