Compare the Best DSLR Camera Black Friday Deals (2019): Early Canon EOS & Nikon D Series Digital-SLR Deals Compared by Deal Stripe
Early Canon & Nikon digital-SLR camera Black Friday 2019 deals are live now, here's all the best early Canon EOS Rebel, 80D, Nikon D3400 & DSLR camera Black Friday savings
17 Nov, 2019, 02:20 ET
BOSTON, Nov. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- What are the best Canon EOS and Nikon DSLR camera Black Friday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Deal Stripe track digital-SLR camera prices and have rounded up the best early Canon EOS Rebel, EOS 80D, Nikon D3500 & Nikon D3400 DSLR deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best DSLR deals:
● Save up to $1,424 on Canon & Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) cameras at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated DSLR cameras such as the Nikon D3400 & Canon EOS Rebel T7i
● Save up to 52% on Canon EOS DSLR cameras at Amazon -check the latest deals on Canon EOS Rebel T7 & T7i, Canon EOS 80D, camera bundles & accessories
● Save $510.00 on the Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera and lens bundle at Amazon
● Save $679.98 on the Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera and lens bundle at Amazon
● Save up to $930 on Nikon Digital SLR cameras at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Nikon DSLR cameras such as the Nikon D3400, D5600 & D850
● Save up to $700 on select Canon digital SLR cameras, lenses & bundles - at Canon.com
● Save on DSLR cameras, kits & accessories - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
In the digital-SLR market sales race, Canon still tops Nikon in 2018 with a lot more EOS Rebel cameras sold compared to Nikon DSLR cameras like the D3400 and D3500. Other companies that follow the two brands based on ranking in sales are Olympus, Pentax, Fujifilm, Panasonic and Sony.
What is the origin of Black Friday? On the Friday after Thanksgiving, retail stores offer significant discounts to encourage post-Thanksgiving shopping. The increase in sales often drives shops "into the black," which gave rise to the term 'Black Friday'.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe
Share this article