DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., July 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CompTIA today announced that more than 150 exhibitors will showcase innovative channel-focused products and solutions, enablement tools and partner initiatives at CompTIA ChannelCon, the premier training and partnering event for the IT channel, Aug. 3-5 in Chicago.
"As Green House Data continues to grow, so does our engagement with the channel, and we look forward to both ChannelCon and new partnership opportunities," said Shawn Mills, President and CEO, Green House Data, a provider of wholesale IaaS and white-labeled vCloud solutions. The company is exhibiting at ChannelCon for the first time this year in Booth #606.
The ChannelCon 2015 Vendor Technology Fair will also include:
- Concierge Core Services, the wholly-owned sales, marketing and support company of Concierge Communications, LLC, will highlight its Select Core Services product suite and its CoreTech Broker program, available to channel partners nationwide. Booth #506.
- ConnectMe, a provider of business telephony solutions, will showcase proprietary cloud-based VoIP, call center management and unified communications solutions, available to channel partners across North America. Booth #301.
- Contronex, a value-added distributor of corporate IT security software solutions, will highlight a new North American channel initiative from G DATA Software, a specialist in Internet security and pioneer in the field of virus protection. Booth #407.
- DataMAPt, a Colorado-based software development firm, will showcase its Cloud, SaaS and Agentless Monitoring Service, along with several new reports that will help customers analyze their systems at all levels, from application, to server, to network. Booth #218.
- Flashback Data, an expert services firm specializing in computer forensics, data recovery and incident response, will feature its data recovery and digital forensics solutions, and highlight its Partner and Price Protection program, available to channel partners across the U.S. Booth #626.
- Green Project, Inc., a leading manufacturer of printing consumables, will highlight its newest 3D printers, Root and Root Plus, which are now available to channel partners across the U.S. Booth #402.
- RapidFire Tools Inc., creators of the Network Detective non-invasive IT assessment tool, will showcase a new non-invasive Payment Card Industry (PCI) module for its Network Detective that addresses the merchant services vertical, allowing MSPs to generate new revenues through PCI Risk Assessments and compliance-related services. Booth #411.
- SMS PASSCODE, the leader in adaptive multi-factor authentication, will demonstrate its easy-to-use and intelligent solution for improved enterprise security and productivity, designed to help ensure the safety of corporate networks and applications. Booth #202.
More information on the complete CompTIA ChannelCon 2015 program, including keynotes, panels and educational sessions, is included in the event agenda here. Registration for CompTIA ChannelCon is open and available online. Attendees can also access myChannelCon to network with other attendees whether they're on site in Chicago or attending the virtual conference. Highlights from CompTIA ChannelCon will be available on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #ChannelCon15.