TAMPA, Fla., March 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- For businesses that require both private and public cloud capabilities, Concerto Cloud Services now offers the first hybrid cloud solution that is fully integrated with Microsoft Azure, powered by the recently released Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure for Microsoft Cloud Platform. The all-in-one solution, which also integrates seamlessly with existing on-premise applications, provides unrivaled flexibility and cost-effectiveness – a virtual private cloud for applications that require greater security or compliance and Microsoft Azure for less mission-critical functions or for rapid scalability.
"Today, many public and private cloud solutions exist in relative isolation, with the challenge of multiple management tools and complex migration paths to move application workloads," said Greg Pierce, vice president, Concerto Cloud Services. "Our hybrid solution creates a single, seamless connection between public and private cloud, offering enterprises the power of choice by eliminating the complexities."
The new fully integrated, highly flexible Concerto hybrid cloud features:
- Virtual private cloud that offers maximum computing power in secure, single tenant pods that flex up as demands increase. Includes strict adherence to ITIL standards, 24/7 support and a 99.99 percent guaranteed uptime.
- Public cloud through Microsoft Azure, enabled by Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute, to flexibly create private connections between Azure datacenters and infrastructures that are on premise or in a co-located facility.
- High-performance infrastructure through the use of Cisco's Prime Service Catalog, VXLAN function and Nexus 9000 Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
- Pre-configured governance, compliance and security postures to meet a wide range of regulatory demands.
- Higher availability, unprecedented scalability and more predictable costs.
"Concerto Cloud Services platform has a proven track record of powering critical applications across many industries," said Aziz Benmalek, general manager, Hosting Service Provider business, Microsoft. "The new Azure hybrid offering enables Concerto to reach even more of the rapidly growing market for cloud services, and its approach is certainly in line with what our joint customers will demand moving forward."
"We want our service providers partners to move up-market with us and offer higher-end cloud services," said Nick Earle, senior vice president, Cloud and Managed Services, Cisco. "By partnering with Microsoft we're able to deliver a tightly integrated, application centric cloud architecture. This unique new platform will help our partners dramatically accelerate the delivery of new and innovative hybrid cloud services for their customers."
About Concerto Cloud Services
Concerto Cloud Services combines application expertise with superior service and technical support to offer organizations a private cloud developed for the highest levels of performance, security and speed. The Concerto Cloud team specializes in the rapid deployment of complex enterprise applications with seamless integrations across on-premise, third party and public cloud solutions to deliver a customizable, hybrid cloud platform. Advanced compliance and regulatory certifications, strict adherence to ITIL standards, 24/7 support and a 99.99% guaranteed uptime have earned Concerto an industry-leading customer retention rate and recognition as a pioneer in cloud computing, including Microsoft's U.S. Independent Software Vendor (ISV) of the Year for Cloud Solutions.
Media Contact: Jennie Treby
Phone: (727) 492-8588
SOURCE Concerto Cloud Services