TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/-- Concerto Cloud Services, which has provided enterprises with highly scalable computing power for their applications since launching its virtual private cloud four years ago, today officially announced its "premium" cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) offering. Reflecting millions of dollars of investment, Concerto combines 24/7 management and support, 99.99 percent guaranteed uptime, state-of-the-art facilities, best-of-breed technologies and more in a premium solution that is fully developed and customized for each customer organization.
The all-in-one solution, which is built on uniquely scalable single-tenant pods that can dynamically flex as demands increase, provides the unparalleled security, reliability and performance of a private cloud with the flexibility to leverage public cloud offerings, third-party and on-premise applications in a hybrid configuration. This ensures 100 percent industry compliance, uninterrupted performance and enterprise-class reliability from the moment applications go live in the cloud.
"The cloud services industry is locked in a race to lower pricing, but the commodity play of public cloud simply doesn't work for complex, mission-critical applications like ERP," said Tony DiBenedetto, chairman and CEO of Concerto Cloud Services. "We saw this moment coming, when organizations would demand a more secure, reliable yet flexible cloud services solution, not simply a cheaper one. That's what premium is, and that's what Concerto delivers."
What is Premium IaaS for Enterprises?
- 100 percent secure, with customized security to enable enterprises to meet compliance requirements including SOC 1 (SAS 70, SSAE 16), SOC2, SOC3, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, ITAR, FIPS 140-2 and Safe Harbor.
- Single-tenant private pods that can scale as enterprises grow, with flexibility to integrate with on premise and third-party technology, or "go hybrid" with public cloud offerings
- State-of-the-art facilities and technologies – strategically located data centers feature world-class physical security, redundancy options and application acceleration
- Disaster recovery footprint that exceeds industry standard – geographic diversity for secondary and tertiary backups, and aggressive RTO and RPO commitments
- 24/7 customer support and dedicated service management
- 99.2 percent customer retention rate
"After helping organizations capitalize on cloud technologies, we know what enterprises need most: their cloud, one that meets their unique challenges," said DiBenedetto. "We're excited about our premium offering because we know it will resonate with thousands of other companies seeking an enterprise-class solution that takes care of all the heavy lifting for them, effectively paying for itself by accelerating growth and not hindering it."
About Concerto Cloud Services
Concerto Cloud Services combines application expertise with superior service and technical support to offer organizations a private cloud developed for the highest levels of performance, security and speed. The Concerto Cloud team specializes in the rapid deployment of complex enterprise applications with seamless integrations across on-premise, third party and public cloud solutions to deliver a customizable, hybrid cloud platform. Advanced compliance and regulatory certifications, strict adherence to ITIL standards, 24/7 support and a 99.99 percent guaranteed uptime have earned Concerto an industry-leading customer retention rate and recognition as a pioneer in cloud computing, including Microsoft's U.S. Independent Software Vendor (ISV) of the Year for Cloud Solutions.
SOURCE Concerto Cloud Services