DENVER, July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur, the world's leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, today announced it's scaling the company's global offerings and adding innovative features and partner integrations, worldwide. With 33,000 customers spanning more than 150 countries, Concur continues to remain the only company to deliver a fully connected travel and expense ecosystem, globally.
"Wherever a customer is, we are focused on helping them meet their needs," said Mike Eberhard, president of global distribution at Concur. "Our increased global offerings let our customers focus on what matters most. By building out our global partner ecosystem with leading brands in our existing markets, it makes it easy for our multi-national customers to manage their travel and expenses."
Concur is the largest and geographically broadest stand-alone provider of expense, invoice automation and travel booking management. As Concur expands its global footprint, the company is investing in strategic partnerships and technology innovations that create a seamless experience for a wide range of customers in key markets.
Mobile Innovation: Meeting Concur Users Where They Are Around the Globe
- Request on Mobile helps users approve, create and submit travel requests – all on the go.
- Personalized Hotel Search on Mobile provides recommendations to travelers by highlighting their previous hotel reservations, and preferred hotels used by their colleagues.
- Fixed Travel Allowance on Mobile allows employees to create a travel itinerary on their mobile device within Concur Mobile, in order to receive an expense report with a set of fixed-amount expenses for meals and lodging based on the location and length of travel stated within the itinerary.
Product Enhancements: Delivering Industry Leading Partnerships and Features
- Concur's Ctrip partnership helps Chinese business travelers create a unique booking experience by combining pre-trip approval, booking and expense management into a streamlined, integrated workflow.
- Ancillary fees and branded fares are now available in Concur Travel.
- Silver Rail Partnership brings pan-European rail content to Concur Travel.
- E-Bunsho is the first ever solution in Japan that will allow Concur clients go paperless and align with e-Bunsho requirements.
- Localized reports and translation improvements for more languages allow Concur to better serve multi-national and global clients.
Concur TripLink: Helping Manage the Global Travel Ecosystem
In addition to the products listed above, Concur continues its commitment to integrated solutions with its TripLink product. The cloud-based service captures data from flights, hotels and ground transportation – no matter where travel is booked. This helps companies track all travel expenses, while maintaining duty of care for employees. Global Concur TripLink partners include AccorHotels, Airbnb, Air Canada, American Airlines, Avis, Booking.com, Captain Train, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Etihad Airways, Hertz, HotelTonight, HRS, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), Lufthansa, Marriott International, National Car Rental, Omni Hotels, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Sixt Rent a Car, United Airlines and WallyPark. To learn more, please visit www.concur.com/en-us/triplink.
Concur, an SAP company, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most for their businesses. Learn more at www.concur.com or the Concur Newsroom.