JOHNSTOWN, Pa., April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) will be exhibiting in booth 653 at the upcoming Sea-Air-Space Exposition in National Harbor, Maryland. Being held April 16–18, 2012, the expo brings together the U.S. industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies, and key military decision makers for an annual innovative, educational, maritime based event. The expo, hosted by the Navy League, is the largest maritime exposition in the U.S and attracts over 12,000 attendees from military, government, Congress, foreign embassies, and defense industry companies.
"CTC will showcase innovative technologies that have helped our clients reduce the total ownership costs of Naval platforms–enhancing the competitiveness of the domestic shipbuilding industry," said Mr. Paul Essig, Senior Program Director. "At our booth, CTC employees will give presentations focused on our mission to solve our clients' toughest challenges. Our number one priority is delivering the right solutions to our clients, and the projects that will be presented can benefit the maritime industry as well as other industries, governmental agencies, and military branches."
- CTC will feature presentations on technologies such as:
- Power and Energy Dashboard
- Depot Level Maintenance Scheduling Tool
- Advanced Materials, Manufacturing & Engineering for Naval Applications
- Small Group Scenario Trainer: A Web-based Team Trainer
- Safety & Health
- XPERT – A Smart Approach for Training Development
- Maintenance, Modification, Inspection and Performance Tracking Tool
- Connecting Condition Based Maintenance to the Supply Chain
- Marine Demand Forecasting Tool
- Logistics Business Intelligence Tool
- Mobile Development
- Cyber Security
- Gesture-based Computing and Brain Computer Interfaces
For additional information about the Sea-Air-Space expo, visit http://www.seaairspace.org/.
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) is an independent, nonprofit, applied scientific research and development professional services organization providing innovative management and technology-based solutions to government and industry. As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, CTC's primary purpose and programs are to undertake applied scientific research and development activities that serve the public interest. CTC was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies in 2012 by Ethisphere Institute. For more information, visit www.ctc.com.
SOURCE Concurrent Technologies Corporation