NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Connexient announced today that its MediNavTM Navigator Edition 2.0 has been selected by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network in Milwaukee, WI. The MediNav system will provide rich indoor maps, true turn-by-turn indoor navigation and patient flow analytics to enhance the patient experience, reduce missed or late appointments and improve operational efficiency. The MediNav system will be deployed at Froedtert Hospital, the health network's academic medical center hospital.
Powered by Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacons and sophisticated handset sensor fusion technology, MediNavTM Navigator v. 2.0 is the most advanced indoor navigation solution available for hospitals, with rich features that solve real world problems:
- True turn-by-turn indoor navigation with reliable indoor positioning accuracy of 1 to 2 meters, navigation cues, visual landmark references, off-route notification and more.
- Parking Planner and My Car Saver features that navigate users to the best parking location based on their appointment location inside the facility and saves their car's parking location to return when they are finished.
- "All Screens" Solution – ensuring that patients and visitors can access vital information anytime and anywhere across Mobile, Web, Kiosks and Digital Signage.
- Outdoor + Indoor, Network-wide Wayfinding - guiding users across all the challenges of a campus and network of off-site facilities.
- Mobile Application SDKs and Web APIs – to enable integration of maps and navigation into existing mobile and Web applications.
Froedtert & MCW health network selected Connexient through an intensive process of market evaluation, vetting and diligence led by Inception Health, which is the health system's innovation arm for rapid testing and scaling of digital health solutions.
"We are excited to announce Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin as a new client," commented Mark Green, Connexient CEO and Co-Founder. "Like many large healthcare organizations, Froedtert & MCW leaders want to enhance the experience of patients and simplify wayfinding for patients, visitors and even staff. MediNavTM brings the same benefits of outdoor navigation enjoyed by millions of users to the indoor world. In addition,, improved wayfinding can also help to capture lost revenues by reducing late and missed appointments. Just as importantly, Froedtert shares our vision for how this revolutionary advance in wayfinding will improve productivity and operational efficiency for their staff as well."
Connexient (www.connexient.com) provides innovative Indoor Mapping, Navigation and Location-based Services hospitals and healthcare networks with large, complex buildings and campuses. The MediNavTM Navigator Edition Patient Experience solution helps to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, reduce missed or late appointments and improve HCAHPS scores.
More than just a mobile app, Connexient's mission and vision is to navigation-enable Enterprise IT. The Connexient Mobile Application SDKs and Web APIs enable its clients to integrate its rich, navigation quality indoor maps and location-based services across Enterprise IT in areas such as asset tracking, staff and patient flow, facility management, safety and security and more, with use cases that bring compelling value to users and direct ROI in capturing lost revenue, reducing costs and increasing operational efficiency and intelligence.
(212) 763-6604 ext. 3