CHICAGO, March 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- KitchenAid, the pioneer in countertop appliances, makes healthy and fresh food prep easy with new appliances—the 7 and 9 Cup Food Processors.
With chopping, pureeing, shredding and slicing capabilities, the new appliances transform fresh ingredients into delicious, creative recipes. KitchenAid food processors are great for everything from carrots to cucumbers, apples, tomatoes, cheeses and so much more.
Built with the passionate maker in mind, this series includes technical advancements that make it especially user friendly. The easy-to-use, store and clean appliances feature an innovative design with one-click, twist-free bowl assembly and a latched lid. Included accessories offer the versatility to make everything from chopped herbs and salsa to nut butters and homemade hummus.
"The new Food Processors make it easier to live a healthy lifestyle, allowing at-home chefs to be more efficient and effective in the kitchen, getting more done with an easy-to-use appliance that serves as a seamless addition to any culinary adventure," said Nikki Lockett, U.S. Marketing Leader for KitchenAid® Small Appliances.
The 7 and 9 Cup Food Processors
Launching in April, the 7 Cup Food Processor is easy to use, clean and store. This food processor features Simple Controls with 3 Speed Options—High, Low and Pulse Speeds—to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. And the easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple. The 9 Cup provides a larger capacity to process even more and it features additional accessories. It will be available this fall.
These products will join a family of KitchenAid food processors including a 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor, 11 Cup, 14 Cup and 16 Cup Food Processors. The 7 Cup Food Processor (KFP0718 / KFP0719) MSRP $129.99-$149.99, available in April 2018. The 9 Cup Food Processor (KFP0918 / KFP0919) MSRP $179.99-$199.99, available this fall.
The food processors boast several key factors that make them stand out:
- Easy to Use: One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up
- Easy to Clean: A sealed, leak-resistant work bowl means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. The bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe
- Easy to Store: Built with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap
- Simple Controls with 3 Speed Options: High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple
- Chop, Puree, Shred, Knead and Slice: Everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the medium reversible slicing/shredding disc, thick slicing disc, dough blade and multi-purpose blade
- A Variety of Shapes and Sizes: Can be processed in the 2-in-1 feed tube located on the lid. The small pusher features a small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
Discover the full lineup of new KitchenAid products coming out in 2018 at https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8287151-kitchenaid-2018-housewares-show/.
To download the full suite of new KitchenAid product images, visit https://lion.box.com/v/KitchenAidHousewares2018.
To learn more about KitchenAid appliances, visit http://www.kitchenaid.com/.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
MSRP is manufacturer's suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.