LAS VEGAS, Jan. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) Electrolux unveiled its latest consumer innovations including new wall oven technology and a new free-standing range with a built-in look.
"Electrolux is the only appliance maker with both a professional and consumer heritage," said John Weinstock, Senior Vice President Marketing for Electrolux Major Appliances in North America. "This means that we understand the intense cooking needs of professional chefs and how to bring those same capabilities to the home."
New Wall Oven Technology, Free-Standing Ranges
Electrolux found that 64 percent of consumers desire better baking and cooking results. In addition, consumers are spending more time entertaining in their kitchen making product style and design even more important. To address these needs, the new line-up of cooking products feature:
- Perfect Taste™ Convection cooking which helps deliver more even cooking results.
- Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe which alerts consumers when food is at the peak of perfection and automatically adjusts to the Keep Warm setting.
- New Sleek Front-Control Design on its free-standing ranges offers consumers a premium, built-in look without construction.
Also, today the brand introduced a new, more modern and sophisticated logo that represents its global understanding of what consumers want in their kitchens and homes.
Below are the top 2015 picks the brand highlighted at the show:
- Electrolux Double Wall Oven With Wave-Touch® Controls *NEW*
- Perfect Taste™ Dual Convection technology utilizes dual fans to circulate air evenly with two variable speeds that work in tandem with three heating elements and results in consistently delicious taste and texture.
- Flat Oven Door is sleekly designed with fewer bumps and ridges - so it not only looks great but is easier to clean.
- Available to purchase now; $3,649 (also available as single wall option)
- Electrolux Front-Controlled Free-Standing Range *NEW*
- Front control design allows you to achieve a premium, customized, built-in look without construction. This unit will easily replace a rear control free-standing range.
- Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe keeps an active eye on your dishes by alerting you when food is at the peak of perfection, then automatically adjusts to the Keep Warm setting so you never overcook your dish.
- Oval Burner (Gas-only) helps you achieve even heat for your large cookware or griddle.
- Flex-2-Fit Elements (Electric-only) adjust up to three sizes, so the element fits the cookware, not the other way around.
- Available to purchase in March 2015 in Gas and Electric versions; $2,399 and $2,199 respectively
To learn more about the Electrolux Group and its full range of innovative home appliances, rooted in a deep European design heritage, professional expertise and breakthrough technology please visit www.electroluxappliances.com.
About The Electrolux Group: Electrolux has a rich heritage of developing innovative kitchen appliances in Europe, which have been used throughout fine homes and restaurants for more than 80 years. Among these products is the prestigious Molteni brand, a name chosen by the world's greatest chefs who expect the ultimate in cooking performance. Design centers around the world are focused on understanding consumer needs and developing innovative designs that fit how consumers live. For more information, visit www.electroluxappliances.com.