LONG BEACH, Calif., May 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) wrapped up its 2016 Contact Center Expo & Conference, which took place this week in Long Beach, Calif. The event welcomed more than 1,500 onsite, with a full program dedicated to the education, training and career development of contact center management professionals. This year's conference provided more than 60 thought-provoking educational sessions led by expert speakers, plus 70 companies exhibiting the industry's latest tools and technologies. For more information about the event and to learn about ICMI's upcoming conferences, visit: icmi.com.
Highlights from the 2016 Contact Center Expo & Conference included:
- A conference program spanning seven tracks – Customer Experience, Small Contact Center Management, People Management, Operations Management, Technology Management, Strategy & Leadership, and Encore Favorites.
- The event welcomed six keynote speakers including
- Lu Battaglieri, Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio and Indiana, Senior Vice President, Chief Public Affairs Officer and Chief of Operations
- Brad Cleveland, Senior Advisor and Former President/CEO, ICMI
- Scott McKain, Business Leader and Best-Selling Author
- Keith Pearce, Vice President Service Cloud Product Marketing, Salesforce
- Justin Robbins, Community Manager, ICMI
- Ian Roberts, Care Operations and Technology Leader at Quicken Inc.
- More than 60 educational sessions, presented by seasoned professionals in the field.
- Eight local contact center tours from City of Long Beach's Department of Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Communications, Frontier Communications (Verizon) and Molina Healthcare.
- More than 70 exhibitors showcased the latest products and solutions on the expo floor.
- Eight interactive half-day pre-conference workshops spanning a wide range of critical topics.
- Three full day training sessions led by ICMI Certified instructors on People Management, Metrics, and Small Contact Center Management.
- Networking events including Peers & Beers, Expo Hall Bash, Global Contact Center Awards Ceremony, Lunch & Learn, Signed Book Giveaways, Industry Roundtable Breakfast and Best Practices Networking Breakfast.
"We could not be more proud of the content included in this year's program," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "The conference combined exclusive training by expert speakers with a showcase of the industry's hottest solutions. In line with ICMI's forward thinking, the 2016 Contact Center Expo & Conference gave attendees a glimpse into the future of customer management and sparked new ideas and tools to remain successful through industry transitions."
ICMI's next conference dates and venues include:
2016 ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference - October 25-27, 2016, Dallas, TX
Registration is now open - register before June 3 and save $500 on your conference pass.
2017 ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference – May 22-25, 2017, Orlando, FL
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)